Running Man' Kang Han-Na, farewell Confessions + mulberry dancing .. 'Hung Hanna'

Kang Han-Na laughed at the Running Man, which appeared in a year, with the wrong charm.On the 10th, SBS entertainment Running Man featured Kang Han-Na, Hyona, Lee Guk-joo and Everglow Shihyeon as a special feature of Mysterious Animal Farm.On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na, who reappeared in a year, I wanted to marry at the age of 32, but is the plan going well? Kang Han-Na said, It came out last year and it was a year after I had a breakup.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I was not just lying down, and Haha said, I will meet my last love now.Theres one more and the next, Jeon So-min said, denying it.Yoo Jae-Suk asked how to overcome each persons thought breakup for the grieving Kang Han-Na.Kang Han-Na said he overcame by hitting Sonsare, but Yoo Jae-Suk did not step down, and asked Kim Jong-kook a good song to listen to when you break up.Kim Jong-kook replied, What do you listen to, exercise, I climbed the stairs as soon as I left.Next, the question was asked, Is it a trip to Sihyun? Kim Jong-kook asked Sihyun, a girl group, Do you mind if I talk about it?Sihyun was embarrassed and soon said, I didnt go on a trip. He also recommended the Czech Republic as a farewell destination.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Hyuna, Whats it like? and Hyuna replied, Im good; I havent thought about it.Next, Lee Guk-joo said, When you break up, you have to play like garbage. You have to go to Itaewon.Next, Lee Kwang-soo said, I talk a lot with people around me. Yoo Jae-Suk booed.Kang Han-Na also booed from behind and said Joe Shim Eun-ha, which all surprised him; Kang Han-Na explained, Its a role name.Shim Eun-ha was the cast name for the film Taja: One Eyed Jack, which recently starred Lee Kwang-soo.After teaming up, I had to watch the screen half-covered with the first mission and choreograph the songs title; the first song was Mitsuei Bad Girl Good Girl.Kang Han-Na misheard this and laughed, asking, White Blood? Then, one team went around and started dancing, and Kang Han-Na showed off a full dance.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Kang Han-Na laughed at the Running Man', which appeared in a year, with the wrong charm.

On the 10th, SBS entertainment Running Man' featured Kang Han-Na, Hyona, Lee Guk-joo and Everglow Shihyeon as a special feature of 'Mysterious Animal Farm'.

On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na, who reappeared in a year, "I wanted to marry at the age of 32, but is the plan going well?" Kang Han-Na said, "It came out last year and it was a year after I had a breakup." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I was not just lying down," and Haha said, "I will meet my last love now." "There's one more and the next," Jeon So-min said, denying it.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked "how to overcome each person's thought breakup" for the grieving Kang Han-Na. Kang Han-Na said he "overcame" by hitting Sonsare, but Yoo Jae-Suk did not step down, and asked Kim Jong-kook "a good song to listen to when you break up". Kim Jong-kook replied, "What do you listen to, exercise, I climbed the stairs as soon as I left." Next, the question was asked, "Is it a trip to Sihyun?" Kim Jong-kook asked Sihyun, a girl group, "Do you mind if I talk about it?" Sihyun was embarrassed and soon said, "I didn't go on a trip." He also recommended the Czech Republic as a farewell destination.

Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Hyuna, "What's it like?" and Hyuna replied, "I'm good; I haven't thought about it." Next, Lee Guk-joo said, "When you break up, you have to play like garbage. You have to go to Itaewon." Next, Lee Kwang-soo said, "I talk a lot with people around me." Yoo Jae-Suk booed. Kang Han-Na also booed from behind and said "Joe Shim Eun-ha," which all surprised him; Kang Han-Na explained, "It's a role name." Shim Eun-ha was the cast name for the film "Taja: One Eyed Jack", which recently starred Lee Kwang-soo.

After teaming up, I had to watch the screen half-covered with the first mission and choreograph the song's title; the first song was Mitsuei 'Bad Girl Good Girl'. Kang Han-Na misheard this and laughed, asking, "White Blood?" Then, one team went around and started dancing, and Kang Han-Na showed off a full dance.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen