Kang Ha-neul, Son Dam-bi's Missing You' fanatic "I've suffered from flavor sister Don't die."

Son Dam-bi has released a video of Kang Ha-neul singing I Want to SeeSon Dam-bi posted Videos on his instagram on the afternoon of the 8th with an article entitled Heaven, you are also an angel, thank you.Kang Ha-neul, who appeared in Videos, said, I will sing a song with memories of our flavor Sister. I want to see it.Kang Ha-neul then said, I suffered a Sister!Dont die ~ , and Son Dam-bi laughed at the side and followed Kang Ha-neuls I want to see .Earlier this day, Son Dam-bi left a picture of his SNS with actors at the time of camellia flower including The last shot is over, Im so sorry, Ill miss everyone.In the public photos, drama characters such as Son Dam-bi, Gong Hyo-jin, Kang Ha-neul, and Oh Jung-se gathered in one place ahead of the end, and they smiled with a full face.On the other hand, KBS2 Camellia Flowers has renewed its highest audience rating of 18.8% and it is noteworthy whether it will exceed 20% until the end.Son Dam-bi played the role of Camelia Alban in the play.son dam-bi SNS

Son Dam-bi has released a video of Kang Ha-neul singing 'I Want to See'

Son Dam-bi posted Videos on his instagram on the afternoon of the 8th with an article entitled "Heaven, you are also an angel, thank you".

Kang Ha-neul, who appeared in Videos, said, "I will sing a song with memories of our flavor sister. I want to see it."

Kang Ha-neul then said, "I suffered a sister! Don't die ~ ", and Son Dam-bi laughed at the side and followed Kang Ha-neul's" I want to see ".

Earlier this day, Son Dam-bi left a picture of his SNS with actors "at the time of camellia flower" including "The last shot is over, I'm so sorry, I'll miss everyone."

In the public photos, drama characters such as Son Dam-bi, Gong Hyo-jin, Kang Ha-neul, and Oh Jung-se gathered in one place ahead of the end, and they smiled with a full face.

On the other hand, KBS2 'Camellia Flowers' has renewed its highest audience rating of 18.8% and it is noteworthy whether it will exceed 20% until the end. Son Dam-bi played the role of Camelia Alban in the play.

Son Dam-bi SNS