Kang Ha-neul ""'Camellia', will be Memory for an hour with many of her colleagues"

Kang Ha-neul pictorials have been released and are the topic of the conversation.The December issue of Arena Homme Plus featured a shining visual of Actor Kang Ha-neul, who was briefly out of the Hwang Yong-sik of Ongsan.Every time he digested the concept-strong costumes and jewelery, the female staff at the scene cheered like a deterioration.Above all, even in the extreme situation where I had to take a picture at night by breaking the time while I was in the last schedule of shooting the drama, I was able to feel the true nature of the human Kang Ha-neul in the appearance of actively shooting without the brightest smile and tiredness.In the following interview, he said, It will be remembered as a time of fun with many colleagues rather than a work with a huge audience rating.At the same time, this meeting was also the first official interview with the media since the last May. Kang Ha-neul said there was something he wanted to say.Many people say, How much activity do you want to make in Army, do you want to work so hard in Camellia Phil?But I loved my time at Army, so I honestly didnt feel like I wanted to act.I was hard at Amy, but during that period I was so happy to spend time alone, reading books, he said.Kang Ha-neul, who successfully completed Camellia Philharmonic, will begin preparing for the play and will be on stage with a work called Fantasy Fairy Tales from January 2020.The December issue of Arena Homme Plus, which includes more detailed Kang Ha-neuls interview and pictorials, will be released in two versions.Photo: Arena Homme Plus

Kang Ha-neul pictorials have been released and are the topic of the conversation.

The December issue of Arena Homme Plus featured a shining visual of Actor Kang Ha-neul, who was briefly out of the 'Hwang Yong-sik' of Ongsan. Every time he digested the concept-strong costumes and jewelery, the female staff at the scene cheered like a deterioration.

Above all, even in the extreme situation where I had to take a picture at night by breaking the time while I was in the last schedule of shooting the Drama, I was able to feel the true nature of the human Kang Ha-neul in the appearance of actively shooting without the brightest smile and tiredness.

In the following Interview, he said, "It will be remembered as a time of fun with many colleagues rather than a work with a huge audience rating." At the same time, this meeting was also the first official Interview with the media since the last May. Kang Ha-neul said there was something he wanted to say.

“Many people say, ‘How much activity do you want to make in Army, do you want to work so hard in Camellia Phil?’” But I loved my time at Army, so I honestly didn’t feel like I wanted to act.” "I was hard at Amy, but during that period I was so happy to spend time alone, reading books," he said.

Kang Ha-neul, who successfully completed Camellia Philharmonic, will begin preparing for the play and will be on stage with a work called Fantasy Fairy Tales from January 2020.

The December issue of Arena Homme Plus, which includes more detailed Kang Ha-neul's Interview and pictorials, will be released in two versions.

Photo: Arena Homme Plus