J. Y. Park X Cho Yeo-jeong 'Sea Fever', Other Synergy Prediction

J. Y. Park released a teaser image of Sea Fever on the SNS channel on the 12th.Through the half-open elevator door, J. Y. Park with a strange expression and Cho Yeo-jeong, who caught his eye with a chic image, appeared to stimulate peoples curiosity.They both looked sensual in a black and white look, creating a strange atmosphere like a movie poster.Cho Yeo-jeong said, As soon as I heard Sea Fever, the song was so good, but I decided to appear because I thought I could show a new look because I thought I would be with J. Y. Park.J. Y. Park said, On the night the title song was confirmed, I turned on the TV before I fell asleep. I accidentally saw Cho Yeo-jeong in the movie Parasite and I was very grateful for the acceptance of Baro.The song Sea Fever written and composed by J. Y. Park is a song that goes back to the roots of J. Y. Park Music.Baro It is Vaudeville Music, an entertainment that was held at the United States of America theater restaurant in the early 20th century.Before starting this work, he was inspired by shows such as the United States of America Manhattan Cotton Club, which is the synonym for vaudeville, and his favorite of the legends there, Sammy Davis Jr. and Nicholas Brothers.And the vaudeville Music combined the latest hip-hop to create Sea Fever.glossy bagMuby on November 30 and release sound recordings on December 1

J. Y. Park released a teaser Image of Sea Fever on the SNS channel on the 12th. Through the half-open elevator door, J. Y. Park with a strange expression and Cho Yeo-jeong, who caught his eye with a chic Image, appeared to stimulate people's curiosity. They both looked sensual in a black and white look, creating a strange atmosphere like a movie poster.

Cho Yeo-jeong said, "As soon as I heard 'Sea Fever', the song was so good, but I decided to appear because I thought I could show a new look because I thought I would be with J. Y. Park." J. Y. Park said, "On the night the title song was confirmed, I turned on the TV before I fell asleep. I accidentally saw Cho Yeo-jeong in the movie" Parasite "and I was very grateful for the acceptance of Baro.

The song 'Sea Fever' written and composed by J. Y. Park is a song that goes back to the roots of J. Y. Park Music. Baro It is Vaudeville Music, an entertainment that was held at the United States of America theater restaurant in the early 20th century. Before starting this work, he was inspired by shows such as the United States of America Manhattan Cotton Club, which is the synonym for vaudeville, and his favorite of the legends there, Sammy Davis Jr. and Nicholas Brothers. And the vaudeville Music combined the latest hip-hop to create 'Sea Fever'.

glossy bag

Muby on November 30 and release sound recordings on December 1