Jung Woo-sung, first Actor in his life, said, "I can't believe it."

Actor Jung Woo-sung won the first starring award of the Blue Dragon Film Award.Jung Woo-sung was fortunate to be stunning at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held at Paradise City Hotel in Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.Ive been a frequent Blue Dragon Film Award winner, and Im the first to win it.I am so grateful and unbelievable that this day has come, he said. I am grateful to everyone who has worked with my work, including Kim Hyang-ki Actor, who was a wonderful partner.I also thank my best friend, Lee Jung-jae, for his gratitude.Thank you to the audience, he said, smiling brightly.Five outstanding works were selected as the best works of the year, including Extreme Vocational, Parasite, Humingbird, Swing Kids, and Exit.The Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was broadcast live on SBS.

Actor Jung Woo-sung won the first starring award of the Blue Dragon Film Award.

Jung Woo-sung was fortunate to be "stunning" at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held at Paradise City Hotel in Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.

“I’ve been a frequent Blue Dragon Film Award winner, and I’m the first to win it. I am so grateful and unbelievable that this day has come, "he said." I am grateful to everyone who has worked with my work, including Kim Hyang-ki Actor, who was a wonderful partner. I also thank my best friend, Lee Jung-jae, for his gratitude.”

“Thank you to the audience,” he said, smiling brightly.

Five outstanding works were selected as the best works of the year, including Extreme Vocational, Parasite, Humingbird, Swing Kids, and Exit.

The Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was broadcast live on SBS.