Jung Woo-sung, Lee Jung-jae, and his award testimony..."It was like a couple."

Actor Jung Woo-sung received the first Academy Awards at the Blue Dragon Film Awards and then mentioned actor Lee Jung-jae, who is the best friend of the award, as if looking for a wife in the award speech.Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards for the movie Innocent Witness at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Awards held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.It was Jung Woo-sungs first Academy Awards award, which was attended by the Blue Dragon Film Awards as a regular.Jung Woo-sung, who was on stage, said, I sat down and watched the awards and suddenly thought that I wanted to receive the award.The reason for this was that I wanted to play with the words I thought parasites would receive it, but I did not even think about it. Jung Woo-sung said, In the back seat, Seol Kyung-gu has sincerely supported the award, saying, I want you to receive it. I am surprised that the wind has become a reality.  Blue Dragon Film Award I did not plan and dream, so I was awarded this prize. I also thanked Kim Hyang-ki and the director who worked together through Innocent Witness.Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, I am going to be more pleased with my friend Lee Jung-jae, who is watching Nippon TV at home with my trophy in hand.Thank you, he said, sharing his joy with his best friend Lee Jung-jae.Unlike any other award testimony that often starts with I am watching at home, I would say hello to my wife, husband, and parents, Jung Woo-sung, a single man, laughed and laughed at Lee Jung-jae.The netizens who watched the awards showed various reactions such as I am a couple, I am watching Nippon TV at home, tradition is Award speech, Soulmate that much, I am happy for two long time.Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae are the best friends of the entertainment industry for 20 years after establishing a relationship with the movie No Sun in 1999.The two have been working together in 2016 by establishing their agency Artist Company.PhotosDB

Actor Jung Woo-sung received the first Academy Awards at the Blue Dragon Film Awards and then mentioned actor Lee Jung-jae, who is the best friend of the award, as if looking for a wife in the Award speech.

Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards for the movie Innocent Witness at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Awards held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st. It was Jung Woo-sung's first Academy Awards award, which was attended by the Blue Dragon Film Awards as a regular.

Jung Woo-sung, who was on stage, said, "I sat down and watched the Awards and suddenly thought that I wanted to receive the award. The reason for this was that I wanted to play with the words "I thought parasites would receive it," but I did not even think about it. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "In the back seat, Seol Kyung-gu has sincerely supported the award, saying, 'I want you to receive it.' I am surprised that the wind has become a reality. "" Blue Dragon Film Award " I did not plan and dream, so I was awarded this prize. " I also thanked Kim Hyang-ki and the director who worked together through 'Innocent Witness'.

Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, "I am going to be more pleased with my friend Lee Jung-jae, who is watching Nippon TV at home with my trophy in hand. Thank you,” he said, sharing his joy with his best friend Lee Jung-jae.

Unlike any other award testimony that often starts with "I am watching at home", I would say hello to my wife, husband, and parents, Jung Woo-sung, a single man, laughed and laughed at Lee Jung-jae.

The netizens who watched the Awards showed various reactions such as "I am a couple", "I am watching Nippon TV at home, tradition is Award speech", "Soulmate that much", "I am happy for two long time".

Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae are the best friends of the entertainment industry for 20 years after establishing a relationship with the movie 'No Sun' in 1999. The two have been working together in 2016 by establishing their agency 'Artist Company'.

PhotosDB