Jung Woo-sung, 'Blue Dragon' also Lee Jung-jae ... "Academy Awards will be happy together"

Jung Woo-sung, who won the Academy Awards at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards, summoned Lee Jung-jae (?) and made headlines.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Awards were held at Paradise City in Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st night.Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards trophy over Ryu Seung-ryong, Sol Kyung-gu, Song Kang-ho and Kang Suk-seok with the movie Innocent Witness.Jung Woo-sung said, I sat down and saw the awards, and I suddenly wanted to get a prize. I wanted to say I thought parasites would receive it. I didnt think of it, but I really did it.In the backseat, Sol Kyung-gu said, Woo Sung-ah, I want you to get it today. Im so surprised that my oral brothers wind is real.Jung Woo-sung said, I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but the Academy Awards were the first to ride.I was impressed by the fact that I did not plan and dream, so I got this award. Jung Woo-sung also said, I thought actor Kim Hyang-gi, who was breathing in Innocent Witness, did not come, but I was delighted to be a prize winner.In particular, he attracted attention by mentioning Lee Jung-jae, his best friend, who was suspected of being a couple.Jung Woo-sung said, A man who is watching my trophy in his hand more than anyone else, is watching my home on TV, my friend Lee Jung-jae.I think youll be happy with me.Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards at the 55th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize and the 39th Golden Film Award.

Jung Woo-sung, who won the Academy Awards at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards, summoned Lee Jung-jae (?) and made headlines.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Awards were held at Paradise City in Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st night. Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards trophy over Ryu Seung-ryong, Sol Kyung-gu, Song Kang-ho and Kang Suk-seok with the movie 'Innocent Witness'.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I sat down and saw the Awards, and I suddenly wanted to get a prize." "I wanted to say" I thought parasites would receive it. " I didn’t think of it, but I really did it.”

“In the backseat, Sol Kyung-gu said, ‘Woo Sung-ah, I want you to get it today.’ I’m so surprised that my oral brother’s wind is real.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but the Academy Awards were the first to ride. I was impressed by the fact that I did not plan and dream, so I got this award. "

Jung Woo-sung also said, I thought actor Kim Hyang-gi, who was breathing in Innocent Witness, did not come, but I was delighted to be a prize winner.

In particular, he attracted attention by mentioning Lee Jung-jae, his best friend, who was suspected of being a 'couple'. Jung Woo-sung said, "A man who is watching my trophy in his hand more than anyone else, is watching my home on TV, my friend Lee Jung-jae. I think you’ll be happy with me.”

Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards at the 55th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize and the 39th Golden Film Award.