Jung Woo-sung Blue Dragon Film Festival Academy Awards "Lee Jung-jae to be more than anyone"

Actor Jung Woo-sung was honored with Academy Awards for the movie Innocent Witness.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was held at Paradise City in Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.Candidates for the Academy Awards were Jung Woo-sung, Ryu Seung-ryong (extreme job), Seol Kyung-gu (birthday), Song Kang-ho (parasite), and Cho Jeong-seok (excit).The film Innocent Witness is a film about a lawyer Sun-ho, who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, meeting an autistic girl, Ji-woo, the only witness at the scene of the incident.Jung Woo-sung said, I thought parasites would receive it, I never really thought of it.In the back seat, my oral brother cheered the prime minister saying, I want you to receive it today. I am grateful and surprised that the wind of my oral brother is real. I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but it was the first time I received the Academy Awards. I thought I did not smell the fragrance today, but it was nice to see you as a prize winner.Kim Hyang-gi was a wonderful partner. Lee Han did not join the position, but it was a wonderful work and I was happy and happy. Jung Woo-sung said, I think I will be delighted with Lee Jung-jae, a man who will be watching me on TV, who is holding this trophy more than anyone else. I want to share this joy with all of you.I am grateful, he said.Meanwhile, the Blue Dragon Film Award is a film award established by the Chosun Ilbo in 1963 to improve the quality of Korean films and to promote the film industry.

Actor Jung Woo-sung was honored with Academy Awards for the movie 'Innocent Witness'.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was held at Paradise City in Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.

Candidates for the Academy Awards were Jung Woo-sung, Ryu Seung-ryong (extreme job), Seol Kyung-gu (birthday), Song Kang-ho (parasite), and Cho Jeong-seok (excit).

The film "Innocent Witness" is a film about a lawyer Sun-ho, who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, meeting an autistic girl, Ji-woo, the only witness at the scene of the incident.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I thought 'parasites' would receive it, I never really thought of it. In the back seat, my oral brother cheered the prime minister saying, "I want you to receive it today." I am grateful and surprised that the wind of my oral brother is real. "

"I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but it was the first time I received the Academy Awards. I thought I did not smell the fragrance today, but it was nice to see you as a prize winner. Kim Hyang-gi was a wonderful partner. Lee Han did not join the position, but it was a wonderful work and I was happy and happy. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "I think I will be delighted with Lee Jung-jae, a man who will be watching me on TV, who is holding this trophy more than anyone else. I want to share this joy with all of you. I am grateful," he said.

Meanwhile, the 'Blue Dragon Film Award' is a film award established by the Chosun Ilbo in 1963 to improve the quality of Korean films and to promote the film industry.