Jung Woo-sung, meaning of first trophy for Blue Dragon Academy Awards

Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards for the movie Innocent Witness at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.When his first name was called, he looked as if he had never expected it.This is because he beat out the prominent competitors who were nominated with him.I suddenly thought I wanted to receive a prize, and I wanted to make a joke about the word I thought I would get a parasite, he said.I participated in the Blue Dragon quite a lot, but I won the prize for the first time.I thought Kim Hyang Gi wouldnt come today, but he came as a prize winner. Nice to meet you. Kim Hyang Gi was a wonderful partner.I was happy to do a wonderful job with the director who could not be together. I think Lee Jung-jae will be happy to watch the trophy in his hand on TV.I want to share my joy, he said.Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards for the first time in the Blue Dragon Film Awards.He has attended several Blue Dragon Film Awards, but he had to be satisfied with the Blue Dragon Film Award Special Possumous Awa award.In 2016, he also received the Blue Dragon Film Award Special Possumous Awa for Asura.He became the main character in the main role. Innocent Witness gave Jung Woo-sung this joy.He won the Academy Awards trophy at the Blue Dragon Film Awards, following the 55th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize in the Film category and the 39th Golden Film Award.It is the beginning of a new Jung Woo-sung, a new film that will be shown after he has finally received the recognition of many people who have always been hard to play and have not been afraid of new challenges.The golden trophy in hand marks the start of the shining flower path that Jung Woo-sung will show.>>[Blue Dragon 3]

Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards for the movie 'Innocent Witness' at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.

When his first name was called, he looked as if he had never expected it. This is because he beat out the prominent competitors who were nominated with him.

"I suddenly thought I wanted to receive a prize, and I wanted to make a joke about the word 'I thought I would get a parasite'," he said. "I participated in the Blue Dragon quite a lot, but I won the prize for the first time.

"I thought Kim Hyang Gi wouldn't come today, but he came as a prize winner. Nice to meet you. Kim Hyang Gi was a wonderful partner. I was happy to do a wonderful job with the director who could not be together. I think Lee Jung-jae will be happy to watch the trophy in his hand on TV. I want to share my joy," he said.

Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards for the first time in the Blue Dragon Film Awards. He has attended several Blue Dragon Film Awards, but he had to be satisfied with the Blue Dragon Film Award Special Possumous Awa award. In 2016, he also received the Blue Dragon Film Award Special Possumous Awa for "Asura".

He became the main character in the main role. "Innocent Witness" gave Jung Woo-sung this joy. He won the Academy Awards trophy at the Blue Dragon Film Awards, following the 55th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize in the Film category and the 39th Golden Film Award.

It is the beginning of a new Jung Woo-sung, a new film that will be shown after he has finally received the recognition of many people who have always been hard to play and have not been afraid of new challenges. The golden trophy in hand marks the start of the shining flower path that Jung Woo-sung will show.

>>[Blue Dragon 3]