Jung Woo-sung "Thank You to Everyone...Bong Joon-ho and Cho Yeo-jeong and Blue Dragon After Party

Jung Woo-sung has unveiled an after-party with the winners of the Blue Dragon Film Festival.Actor Jung Woo-sung posted a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 22nd with an article entitled Thank You and Joy to Everyone.In the public photos, Jung Woo-sung, Bong Joon-ho director, Cho Yeo-jeong, Lee Jung Eun, Jo Woo-jin, Park Hae-soo and Kim Hye-joon are included.They were honored as the winner of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.parasite Bong Joon-ho won the directors award, Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong won the male and female lead, Lee Jung Eun and Jo Woo-jin won the male and female supporting actor, and Park Hae-soo and Kim Hye-joon won the male and female rookie awards respectively.Jung Woo-sung received the first Blue Dragon actor award for the movie Witness and said, I also attended the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but I received the first best actor award.I was so glad to see you as a prize winner, and I was so glad to see you as a prize winner, and I was so wonderful a partner.I was happy and happy to work with Lee Han, and I think that my friend Lee Jung-jae, who will be watching at home, will be happy with me, and I want to share this joy with all of you. Jung Woo-sung SNS

Jung Woo-sung has unveiled an After-party with the winners of the Blue Dragon Film Festival.

Actor Jung Woo-sung posted a picture on his instagram on the Afternoon of the 22nd with an article entitled "Thank You and Joy to Everyone".

In the public photos, Jung Woo-sung, Bong Joon-ho director, Cho Yeo-jeong, Lee Jung Eun, Jo Woo-jin, Park Hae-soo and Kim Hye-joon are included. They were honored as the winner of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the Afternoon of the 21st.

'parasite' Bong Joon-ho won the director's award, Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong won the male and female lead, Lee Jung Eun and Jo Woo-jin won the male and female supporting actor, and Park Hae-soo and Kim Hye-joon won the male and female rookie awards respectively.

Jung Woo-sung received the first Blue Dragon actor award for the movie "Witness" and said, "I also attended the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but I received the first best actor award. I was so glad to see you as a prize winner, and I was so glad to see you as a prize winner, and I was so wonderful a partner. I was happy and happy to work with Lee Han, and I think that my friend Lee Jung-jae, who will be watching at home, will be happy with me, and I want to share this joy with all of you. "

Jung Woo-sung SNS