Jung Woo-sung, Academy Awards... Lee Jung-jae is the reason why I mentioned it

On the evening of the 21st, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was held at Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon.Jung Woo-sung, who plays Yang Soon-ho in Innocent Witness, was nominated for Academy Awards with Extreme Job Ryu Seung-ryong, Birthday Seol Kyung-gu, parasite Song Kang-ho and ExitJung Woo-sung said, First of all, I sat down and watched the awards ceremony and suddenly I wanted to receive the award.The reason was that I wanted to play this word with I thought parasites would receive.I didnt even think about it, but in the back seat, my brother (Seo) said, Woo Sung, I want you to get it.I am so grateful and surprised that the wind of my oral brother has become such a reality. Jung Woo-sung said, I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but the Blue Dragon Award Academy Awards were the first to ride.I was awarded this prize because I did not plan and dream, he said, thanking Actor Kim Hyang Gi, who appeared in Innocent Witness , and director Lee Han, who directed the film.And a man who is probably watching me with this trophy in his hand at home, my friend Lee Jung-jae.I think you will be happy together. Jung Woo-sung concluded the award testimony, I want to share this joy with all of you. Thank you. Innocent Witness is a story that unfolds when a lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the suspects innocence, meets Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness at the scene of the incident.Jung Woo-sung won three awards for the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards, the 39th Golden Film Award, and the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Academy Awards.

On the evening of the 21st, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was held at Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon. Jung Woo-sung, who plays Yang Soon-ho in 'Innocent Witness', was nominated for Academy Awards with 'Extreme Job' Ryu Seung-ryong, 'Birthday' Seol Kyung-gu, 'parasite' Song Kang-ho and 'Exit'

Jung Woo-sung said, "First of all, I sat down and watched the awards ceremony and suddenly I wanted to receive the award. The reason was that I wanted to play this word with 'I thought parasites would receive'. I didn't even think about it, but in the back seat, my brother (Seo) said, 'Woo Sung, I want you to get it.' I am so grateful and surprised that the wind of my oral brother has become such a reality. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but the Blue Dragon Award Academy Awards were the first to ride. I was awarded this prize because I did not plan and dream, "he said, thanking Actor Kim Hyang Gi, who appeared in" Innocent Witness ", and director Lee Han, who directed the film.

"And a man who is probably watching me with this trophy in his hand at home, my friend Lee Jung-jae. I think you will be happy together. "Jung Woo-sung concluded the award testimony," I want to share this joy with all of you. Thank you. "

"Innocent Witness" is a story that unfolds when a lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the suspect's innocence, meets Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness at the scene of the incident.

Jung Woo-sung won three awards for the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards, the 39th Golden Film Award, and the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Academy Awards.