'A row of gutters' Lee Ji-won director "Han Ji-min All Black Fashion Reporting 'Miss Back' Cast"

The back story of the movie Miss Back will be released at JTBC A row of gutters.A row of gutters, which will be broadcast on the 17th, will cover two films Miss Back and Gabernaum, which deal with the reality of child abuse, on November 19th, World Child Abuse Prevention Day.Lee Ji-won, who directed Miss Back, and Dr. Seo Chun-seok, a pediatric psychiatrist, will join together.In the recent recording of A row of gutters, the story of Actor Han Ji-min, who showed an extraordinary acting transformation in Miss Back, followed.Lee Ji-won said, I felt a strong force that was different from the existing feminine image to Han Ji-min Actor, who appeared in all black fashion at the Minjung backyard, and I was destined to play the role of a white shark.So, Joo Sung-chul, editor, said, I remember the car wash scene of Han Ji-min Actor in Miss Back.It was a scene that broke everything that was expected when we thought of Han Ji-min Actor.I even directed it in detail, showing a demonstration of cleaning the car myself, asking for a wild and wild expression, said Lee Ji-won.MC Jang Yoon-ju, who became a hot topic after seeing Miss Back on SNS, said he met Actor Han Ji-min directly after that. I told Han Ji-min Actor, who I first met without knowing, about her feelings about Miss Back, and she laughed and said she saw SNS videos of me crying.MC Jang Yoon-ju, who received the news of the award for Best Actress of Actor Kimsia, laughed at Lee Ji-won, saying, Let me get a prize.A row of gutters World Child Abuse Prevention Day special will be broadcast at 10:40 am on the 17th.

The back story of the movie Miss Back will be released at JTBC 'A row of gutters'.

A row of gutters, which will be broadcast on the 17th, will cover two films Miss Back and Gabernaum, which deal with the reality of child abuse, on November 19th, World Child Abuse Prevention Day. Lee Ji-won, who directed Miss Back, and Dr. Seo Chun-seok, a pediatric psychiatrist, will join together.

In the recent recording of 'A row of gutters', the story of Actor Han Ji-min, who showed an extraordinary acting transformation in 'Miss Back', followed. Lee Ji-won said, "I felt a strong force that was different from the existing feminine image to Han Ji-min Actor, who appeared in all black fashion at the 'Minjung' backyard, and I was destined to play the role of a white shark."

So, Joo Sung-chul, editor, said, "I remember the car wash scene of Han Ji-min Actor in 'Miss Back'. It was a scene that broke everything that was expected when we thought of Han Ji-min Actor. “I even directed it in detail, showing a demonstration of cleaning the car myself, asking for a wild and wild expression,” said Lee Ji-won.

MC Jang Yoon-ju, who became a hot topic after seeing Miss Back on SNS, said he met Actor Han Ji-min directly after that. "I told Han Ji-min Actor, who I first met without knowing, about her feelings about Miss Back, and she laughed and said she saw SNS videos of me crying."

MC Jang Yoon-ju, who received the news of the award for Best Actress of Actor Kimsia, laughed at Lee Ji-won, saying, "Let me get a prize."

A row of gutters World Child Abuse Prevention Day special will be broadcast at 10:40 am on the 17th.