Ong Seong-wu "Pictures My Acting in the Thirties"

Ong Seong-wu, who had a successful Acting Hazing with JTBC Drama Eighteen Moments, decorated the picture of the December issue of the bazaar.Ong Seong-wu agency Fantasy O released Ong Seong-wus fashion picture on the 15th.This picture was based on the concept of the freedom of the youth star River Phoenix in the 90s, in line with the move of Ong Seong-wu, who is challenging the movie with Life is beautiful after finishing 18 moments.Ong Seong-wu in the public picture took control of the scene with a vintage T-shirt, jeans, sneakers lightly, and a pose and deep eyes that naturally spewed out.In a series of interviews, he said, The 18 Moments scene was really comfortable. It opened me and made me more visible.I could not show it as much as I thought, and I could have time to think constantly so that I could do it next time.It was a clue to the future direction, he said.I try to draw my image of being in my thirties and Acting. I have a dream that I want to make a good act when I have an active growth and become a person.So I want to play various roles next year.
Ong Seong-wu, who had a successful Acting Hazing with JTBC Drama Eighteen Moments, decorated the picture of the December issue of the bazaar.Ong Seong-wu agency Fantasy O released Ong Seong-wus fashion picture on the 15th.This picture was based on the concept of the freedom of the youth star River Phoenix in the 90s, in line with the move of Ong Seong-wu, who is challenging the movie with Life is beautiful after finishing 18 moments.Ong Seong-wu in the public picture took control of the scene with a vintage T-shirt, jeans, sneakers lightly, and a pose and deep eyes that naturally spewed out.In a series of interviews, he said, The 18 Moments scene was really comfortable. It opened me and made me more visible.I could not show it as much as I thought, and I could have time to think constantly so that I could do it next time.It was a clue to the future direction, he said.I try to draw my image of being in my thirties and Acting. I have a dream that I want to make a good act when I have an active growth and become a person.So I want to play various roles next year.

Ong Seong-wu, who had a successful Acting Hazing with JTBC Drama 'Eighteen Moments', decorated the picture of the December issue of the bazaar.

Ong Seong-wu agency Fantasy O released Ong Seong-wu's fashion picture on the 15th.

This picture was based on the concept of the freedom of the youth star 'River Phoenix' in the 90s, in line with the move of Ong Seong-wu, who is challenging the movie with 'Life is beautiful' after finishing '18 moments'.

Ong Seong-wu in the public picture took control of the scene with a vintage T-shirt, jeans, sneakers lightly, and a pose and deep eyes that naturally spewed out.

In a series of interviews, he said, "The '18 Moments' scene was really comfortable. It opened me and made me more visible. I could not show it as much as I thought, and I could have time to think constantly so that I could do it next time. It was a clue to the future direction, "he said.

"I try to draw my image of being in my thirties and Acting. I have a dream that I want to make a good act when I have an active growth and become a person. So I want to play various roles next year. "