'Cold Sea' Jin Yi-han, Jo In-sung - Hyun Bin - Jung Woo-sung - Gong Yoo to top Russia popular vote 18

On JTBCs Take Care of the Refrigerator, which aired on the 18th, Chun Jung-myung and Jin Yi-han appeared as guests and consisted of a second story.This week, after Chun Jung-myungs refrigerator last week, Jin Yi-hans refrigerator was released.Earlier, MCs mentioned Jin Yi-hans overseas popularity, and then Jin Yi-han laughed, Its strangely popular, Im so grateful.MCs said, Jin Yi-han was ranked 18th in the Russian popular vote, overtaking Jo In-sung, Hyun Bin, Jung Woo-sung and Gong Yoo.I am so grateful, said Jin Yi-han, and I think I like those who have a clear eye when I hear those rankings in the top two.

On JTBC's Take Care of the Refrigerator, which aired on the 18th, Chun Jung-myung and Jin Yi-han appeared as guests and consisted of a second story. This week, after Chun Jung-myung's refrigerator last week, Jin Yi-han's refrigerator was released.

Earlier, MCs mentioned Jin Yi-han's overseas popularity, and then Jin Yi-han laughed, "It's strangely popular, I'm so grateful." MCs said, "Jin Yi-han was ranked 18th in the Russian popular vote, overtaking Jo In-sung, Hyun Bin, Jung Woo-sung and Gong Yoo."

“I am so grateful,” said Jin Yi-han, “and I think I like those who have a clear eye when I hear those rankings in the top two.”