Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "Travel Alone? I went to Vietnam with my wife..."

Seoul) = Ji Suk-jin recently said he had traveled with his wife.On SBS Running Man broadcasted at 5 pm on the 17th, Ji Suk-jin announced his current situation.Ji Suk-jin, who said he was going to the Czech Republic Alone last week, said he had traveled to Vietnam on the day. Then, when asked, Who have you been to? Ji Suk-jin said, I went to Wife.My wife asked me if I would really go Alone. I went with her. Yoo Jae-Suk added, Did not you say that this brother will not be able to travel Alone?In addition, suspicions have been resolved regarding the joke that Kim Jong Kook joked to Ji Suk-jin, who is traveling Alone last week, I think I have a woman.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Seoul) = Ji Suk-jin recently said he had traveled with his wife.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted at 5 pm on the 17th, Ji Suk-jin announced his current situation.

Ji Suk-jin, who said he was going to the Czech Republic Alone last week, said he had traveled to Vietnam on the day. Then, when asked, "Who have you been to?" Ji Suk-jin said, "I went to Wife. My wife asked me if I would really go Alone. I went with her. "

Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Did not you say that this brother will not be able to travel Alone?" In addition, suspicions have been resolved regarding the joke that Kim Jong Kook joked to Ji Suk-jin, who is traveling Alone last week, "I think I have a woman."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.