Running Man' Jeon So-min, GOT7 I finally met Jinyoung! Puffy 1:1 fan meeting?

Jeon So-min met with GOT7 Jinyoung and could not hide his excitement.On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, the meeting between actor Jeon So-min and GOT7s Visual Center Jinyoung will be revealed.In a recent recording, GOT7 Jinyoung appeared in a surprise and excited the heart of Jeon So-min.Earlier, Jeon So-min said, I would like to meet GOT7 Jinyoung again when I saw GOT7 who appeared in the past as a mission jigi.Jinyoung, who appeared in Running Man for a long time, also welcomed Jeon So-min, and added that My mother sent a link to the article saying Lee will support you.After Jinyoung appeared, Jeon So-min was constantly nervous and constantly excited, and Song Ji-hyo laughed at me, saying, Why do you stick to me?On the other hand, Jinyoung challenged the dialect until the third stage for Jeon So-min, and Jinyoungs romantic dialect, which thrilled Jeon So-min, can be seen in Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday 17th.

Jeon So-min met with GOT7 Jinyoung and could not hide his excitement.

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, the meeting between actor Jeon So-min and GOT7's 'Visual Center' Jinyoung will be revealed.

In a recent recording, GOT7 Jinyoung appeared in a surprise and excited the heart of Jeon So-min. Earlier, Jeon So-min said, "I would like to meet GOT7 Jinyoung again" when I saw GOT7 who appeared in the past as a mission jigi.

Jinyoung, who appeared in Running Man for a long time, also welcomed Jeon So-min, and added that "My mother sent a link to the article saying" Lee "will support you."

After Jinyoung appeared, Jeon So-min was constantly nervous and constantly excited, and Song Ji-hyo laughed at me, saying, "Why do you stick to me?"

On the other hand, Jinyoung challenged the dialect until the third stage for Jeon So-min, and Jinyoung's romantic dialect, which thrilled Jeon So-min, can be seen in Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday 17th.