Ock Joo-hyun tears at 'best friend' Cho Yeo-jeong Awards...Song Hye-kyo and Sung Yu-ri and Lee Jin also celebrate

Singer and musical Actor Ock Joo-hyun said on his 21st day that he was meaningful to attend but ... I could still get it, so I took it after the candidate video was finished. He posted a prize.It is not just hard work for a long time, but a deep person who has matured himself in a long time, silently and sincerely.I sincerely respect the human Cho Yeo-jeong and Actor Cho Yeo-jeong .. I am so very happy. In the video, Ock Joo-hyun felt a strong friendship with the tearful figure together.Cho Yeo-jeong, Ock Joo-hyun and close actor Song Hye-kyo also shared the joy of the awards by pressing Like.Sung Yu-ri celebrated together, saying, Cho Yeo-jeong Actor is very proud and respectful, and Lee Jin said, Its really cool and our journey.On the other hand, Cho Yeo-jeong won the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award on the 21st as a parasite.Cho Yeo-jeong said, At some point I think I accepted acting as an unrequited being.I was in love with the idea that I could be abandoned at any time, that love could not be achieved.I would love her more because it couldnt be done. I dont think Ive been loved for this award today.I will love you as hard as I am now. Photo = DB

Singer and musical Actor Ock Joo-hyun said on his 21st day that he was "meaningful to attend" but ... I could still get it, so I took it after the candidate video was finished. "He posted a prize.

"It is not just 'hard work' for a long time, but a deep person who has matured himself in a long time, silently and sincerely. I sincerely respect the human Cho Yeo-jeong and Actor Cho Yeo-jeong .. I am so very happy. " In the video, Ock Joo-hyun felt a strong friendship with the tearful figure together.

Cho Yeo-jeong, Ock Joo-hyun and close Actor Song Hye-kyo also shared the joy of the Awards by pressing 'Like'. Sung Yu-ri celebrated together, saying, "Cho Yeo-jeong Actor is very proud and respectful," and Lee Jin said, "It's really cool and our journey."

On the other hand, Cho Yeo-jeong won the '40th Blue Dragon Film Award' Best Actress Award on the 21st as a 'parasite'. Cho Yeo-jeong said, "At some point I think I accepted acting as an unrequited being. I was in love with the idea that I could be abandoned at any time, that love could not be achieved. I would love her more because it couldn’t be done. I don’t think I’ve been loved for this award today. I will love you as hard as I am now. "

Photo = DB