Ock Joo-hyun, Cho Yeo-jeong Celebrate the Blue Dragon Film Festival Awards...Song Hye-kyo and Sung Yu-ri and Lee Jin 'LIke'

Ock Joo-hyun released a video of the awards of Cho Yeo-jeong, a Blue Dragon Film Festival, which aired on the 21st, saying, I said I was meaningful to attend, but I could still get it, so I took it after the candidate video was finished with the order to take it.Ock Joo-hyun said, It is not just enthusiasm for a long time, but a deep person who has been mulling and silently and sincerely polishing himself in a long time.I sincerely respect the human Cho Yeo-jeong and the actor Cho Yeo-jeong.  I am very happy, he congratulated the awards of Cho Yeo-jeong.Actor Song Hye-kyo celebrated together with LIke mark on Ock Joo-hyuns article.Sung Yu-ri also commented, I am very proud and respectful of Cho Yeo-jeong actor. Lee Jin congratulated us on It is really cool and our journey.Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.kim ga-young

Ock Joo-hyun released a video of the Awards of Cho Yeo-jeong, a Blue Dragon Film Festival, which aired on the 21st, saying, "I said I was meaningful to attend, but I could still get it, so I took it after the candidate video was finished with the order to take it."

Ock Joo-hyun said, "It is not just 'enthusiasm' for a long time, but a deep person who has been mulling and silently and sincerely polishing himself in a long time. I sincerely respect the human Cho Yeo-jeong and the actor Cho Yeo-jeong. "" I am very happy, "he congratulated the Awards of Cho Yeo-jeong.

Actor Song Hye-kyo celebrated together with 'LIke' mark on Ock Joo-hyun's article. Sung Yu-ri also commented, "I am very proud and respectful of Cho Yeo-jeong actor." Lee Jin congratulated us on "It is really cool and our journey."

Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.

kim ga-young