itzy Lia, ICY. "I believe you! Did you see the Love at first sight?"

Lia said on the ITZY official Instagram on the 21st, # Believe it!! Did you see the Love at first sight a few days ago?!It was a little bit but it was the first time Snow & Cookies = perfect winter day and posted several photos.In the photo, Lia is walking on the street with a Mask on, and in one store she showed cuteness by wearing a beanie hat and a Mask and holding cookies in both hands.The fans commented, I did not see it, I really came a little bit, I love you, I go to your body and warm this season (Love you honey... take care and warm yourself in this season).Meanwhile, Lias group ITZY was nominated for a new female award at the 2019 Mnet Asian Music Awards (2019 MAMA).

Lia said on the itzy official Instagram on the 21st, "# Believe it!! Did you see the Love at first sight a few days ago?! It was a little bit but it was the first time Snow & Cookies = perfect winter day "and posted several photos.

In the photo, Lia is walking on the street with a Mask on, and in one store she showed cuteness by wearing a beanie hat and a Mask and holding cookies in both hands.

The fans commented, "I did not see it, I really came a little bit," "I love you, I go to your body and warm this season (Love you honey... take care and warm yourself in this season).

Meanwhile, Lia's group itzy was nominated for a new female award at the 2019 Mnet Asian Music Awards (2019 MAMA).