'Innocent Witness' Jung Woo-sung and 'parasite' Cho Yeo-jeong honors for lead role

Jung Woo-sung and the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st received the Best Male and Female Actor Award.Jung Woo-sung, who held the trophy with Innocent Witness, said, I suddenly thought I wanted to receive the award.I wanted to make fun of the words I thought parasites would receive . I participated in the Blue Dragon quite a lot, but I won the prize for the first time.I thought Kim Hyang Gi wouldnt be here today, but it was nice to meet you. Kim Hyang Gi was a wonderful partner.I think Lee Jung-jae, who is watching the trophy in his hand, will be happy with me. I want to share my joy. Cho Yeo-jeong of the parasite who showed tears said, I did not know that the best actress category would receive the parasite.When I did my work, I think the character that the actor personally likes and the character that gets loved is different. However, the parasite was loved by the bridge.I thought it was unrealistic because I was so loved. So I did not expect a prime minister.After expressing his gratitude to Bong Joon-ho and the parasite team, he said, At some point, I think I accepted that acting is a one-sided love.Ive always loved one-sided, feeling that I can be abandoned. I thought that love couldnt be achieved. Thats probably the driving force.I have worked hard on one-sided love because love can not be achieved. I do not think love has been achieved. I will walk silently.I will try to do one-sided love as well as now.

Jung Woo-sung and the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st received the Best Male and Female Actor Award.

Jung Woo-sung, who held the trophy with 'Innocent Witness', said, "I suddenly thought I wanted to receive the award. "I wanted to make fun of the words" I thought parasites would receive "." "I participated in the Blue Dragon quite a lot, but I won the prize for the first time. I thought Kim Hyang Gi wouldn't be here today, but it was nice to meet you. Kim Hyang Gi was a wonderful partner. I think Lee Jung-jae, who is watching the trophy in his hand, will be happy with me. I want to share my joy. "

Cho Yeo-jeong of the "parasite" who showed tears said, "I did not know that the best actress category would receive the parasite." "When I did my work, I think the character that the actor personally likes and the character that gets loved is different. However, the parasite was loved by the bridge. I thought it was unrealistic because I was so loved. So I did not expect a prime minister. After expressing his gratitude to Bong Joon-ho and the "parasite" team, he said, "At some point, I think I accepted that acting is a One-sided love. I’ve always loved one-sided, feeling that I can be abandoned. I thought that love couldn’t be achieved. That’s probably the driving force. I have worked hard on One-sided love because love can not be achieved. I do not think love has been achieved. I will walk silently. I will try to do One-sided love as well as now. "