'Innocent Witness' Jung Woo-sung, Academy Awards "My Friend Lee Jung-jae..."

Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards trophy at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.Jung Woo-sung said, The Academy Awards for the Blue Dragon Film Awards are the first time I have been awarded this award because I dreamed and endured. It was nice to see the scent on stage today.It was a wonderful partner, and I am grateful to the coach, too, he said.In particular, Jung Woo-sung attracted attention by mentioning his close friend actor Lee Jung-jae.He said, A man who is watching me holding a trophy more than anyone, my friend Lee Jung-jae.I think I will be happy with you, he said. I want to share my joy with you. Thank you. Meanwhile, the award ceremony for the Blue Dragon Film Awards was broadcast live on SBS from 8:55 pm, with actors Kim Hye-soo and Hyun Suk taking charge.

Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards trophy at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.

Jung Woo-sung said, "The Academy Awards for the Blue Dragon Film Awards are the first time I have been awarded this award because I dreamed and endured." "It was nice to see the scent on stage today. It was a wonderful partner, and I am grateful to the coach, too," he said.

In particular, Jung Woo-sung attracted attention by mentioning his close Friend actor Lee Jung-jae. He said, "A man who is watching me holding a trophy more than anyone, my Friend Lee Jung-jae. I think I will be happy with you, "he said." I want to share my joy with you. Thank you. "

Meanwhile, the award ceremony for the Blue Dragon Film Awards was broadcast live on SBS from 8:55 pm, with actors Kim Hye-soo and Hyun Suk taking charge.