'Innocent Witness' Jung Woo-sung, Academy Awards "Was the Blue Dragon Award the first time I'm surprised"

Actor Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards for the film Innocent Witness.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was held at Paradise City in Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st, and actors Kim Hye-soo and Hyun-seok were in charge of the society last year and were broadcast live on SBS.Jung Woo-sung said, I suddenly thought that I wanted to receive a prize because I wanted to play with the word I thought parasites would receive it.I didnt even think about it, but my brother (Seo) said, I hope you get it, Woo Sung-ah. I am grateful and surprised that my brothers wish has become a reality, he said.Jung Woo-sung said, I participated in the Blue Dragon Film Award quite a lot, but I was the first to win the Academy Awards.I thought Body Chemistry was not here, but it was nice to see you on stage as a prize winner, he said.Body Chemistry, who was with me, is a wonderful partner - happy to be able to work with director Lee Han.I think my friend Lee Jung-jae, who will be watching my trophy on TV at home, will be happy with me. I want to share this joy with all of you. The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award nominee (written) was selected through a survey of movie officials and a netizen vote for 174 Korean films released from October 12 last year to October 10 this year.The Academy Awards nominees included Ryu Seung-ryong (extreme occupation), Seol Kyung-gu (birthday), Song Kang-ho (parasite), Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness), and Cho Jung-seok (excited).

Actor Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards for the film Innocent Witness.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was held at Paradise City in Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st, and actors Kim Hye-soo and Hyun-seok were in charge of the society last year and were broadcast live on SBS.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I suddenly thought that I wanted to receive a prize because I wanted to play with the word" I thought parasites "would receive it. “I didn’t even think about it, but my brother (Seo) said, ‘I hope you get it, Woo Sung-ah.’ I am grateful and surprised that my brother’s wish has become a reality,” he said.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I participated in the Blue Dragon Film Award quite a lot, but I was the first to win the Academy Awards." “I thought Body Chemistry was not here, but it was nice to see you on stage as a prize winner,” he said. Body Chemistry, who was with me, is a wonderful partner - happy to be able to work with director Lee Han. I think my friend Lee Jung-jae, who will be watching my trophy on TV at home, will be happy with me. I want to share this joy with all of you. "

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award nominee (written) was selected through a survey of movie officials and a netizen vote for 174 Korean films released from October 12 last year to October 10 this year.

The Academy Awards nominees included Ryu Seung-ryong (extreme occupation), Seol Kyung-gu (birthday), Song Kang-ho (parasite), Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness), and Cho Jung-seok (excited).