Hong Kong protest 'empathy' Choi Choi Siwon second apology... "Hong Kong is part of China inseparable"

Choi Choi Siwon said on Weibo on the 26th, I apologize for the disappointment and hurting my feelings with the wrong behavior on Twitter Inc.I am self-defeating for abandoning your expectations and beliefs, he said. I do not deny the idea and position that Hong Kong is part of Chinas inseparable.I once again give you a deep apology, he wrote.Choi Choi Siwon expressed sympathy through Twitter Inc. on an interview article by Patrick Chow, 21, who was seriously injured after being shot by police during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th.As the criticism continued, Choi Choi Siwon explained, I expressed my interest in the hope that the confusion and violence of Hong Kong would end.I sincerely apologize for causing controversy and causing disappointment and antagonism, he said.However, despite Choi Siwons apology, the anger of China netizens did not sink.One China fan club said it was closing the site, and some fans demanded Do not come to China in the future and Leave the team.# Choi Siwon # Hong Kong protests # Empathy # Second apologye contents department

Choi Choi Siwon said on Weibo on the 26th, "I apologize for the disappointment and hurting my feelings with the wrong behavior on Twitter Inc."

"I am self-defeating for abandoning your expectations and beliefs," he said. "I do not deny the idea and position that Hong Kong is part of China's inseparable. I once again give you a deep apology," he wrote.

Choi Choi Siwon expressed sympathy through Twitter Inc. on an interview article by Patrick Chow, 21, who was seriously injured after being shot by police during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th.

As the criticism continued, Choi Choi Siwon explained, "I expressed my interest in the hope that the confusion and violence of Hong Kong would end."

"I sincerely apologize for causing controversy and causing disappointment and antagonism," he said.

However, despite Choi Siwon's apology, the anger of China netizens did not sink.

One China fan club said it was closing the site, and some fans demanded "Do not come to China in the future" and "Leave the team".

# Choi Siwon # Hong Kong protests # Empathy # Second apology

e contents department