Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee "marriage with former Jason, travels to Spain, hardly out"

Hong Hyon-hee has revealed an anecdote that left Jason and Marriage on a trip to Spain.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 3rd, the cast was shown talking while riding in a car together.Hong Hyon-hee had been traveling long enough to travel abroad before she and Jason marriage, Yang said.Hong Hyon-hee and Jason visited together in Spain.I had marriage six months after I had dated, and that was when I was gone, Hong Hyon-hee said. I was in Spain for two weeks and I hardly went out.He added, I did not see any of this in Baroque style because it was a process of learning each other.On the other hand, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Hong Hyon-hee has revealed an anecdote that left Jason and marriage on a trip to Spain.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 3rd, the cast was shown talking while riding in a car together.

“Hong Hyon-hee had been traveling long enough to travel abroad before she and Jason marriage,” Yang said. Hong Hyon-hee and Jason visited together in Spain.

“I had marriage six months after I had dated, and that was when I was gone,” Hong Hyon-hee said. “I was in Spain for two weeks and I hardly went out.”

He added, "I did not see any of this in Baroque style because it was a process of learning each other."

On the other hand, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.