Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee "Why were you only in your accommodation, traveling to Spain during your love affair with Jason?"

Hong Hyon-hee recalled her date with husband Jason.On the 3rd (Sunday), SBS entertainment Running Man will show the travels of the gag woman Hong Hyon-hee in Spain.Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared as a guest in the recent recording, appeared pleasantly, expressing his gratitude to all members of Running Man as well as his usual best friend Yang Se-chan.Hong Hyon-hee showed a big role as a gag woman on the day, and attracted attention by revealing her travels during her love affair with her husband Jason.Hong Hyon-hee released a Spanish episode with Jason during his love affair, saying, I traveled to Spain for two weeks with Jason during my love affair.At that time, I did not have a lot of schedules, so I was able to travel for a long time. Hong Hyon-hee said, But I did not have any sightseeing, and I did not have time to get to know each other because of the members question, Why did not I do not do sightseeing? It will air at 5 p.m. on the 3rd.Photo = SBS

Hong Hyon-hee recalled her date with husband Jason.

On the 3rd (Sunday), SBS entertainment Running Man' will show the travels of the gag woman Hong Hyon-hee in Spain.

Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared as a guest in the recent recording, appeared pleasantly, expressing his gratitude to all members of Running Man' as well as his usual best friend Yang Se-chan. Hong Hyon-hee showed a big role as a gag woman on the day, and attracted attention by revealing her travels during her love affair with her husband Jason.

Hong Hyon-hee released a Spanish episode with Jason during his love affair, saying, "I traveled to Spain for two weeks with Jason during my love affair. At that time, I did not have a lot of schedules, so I was able to travel for a long time. "

Hong Hyon-hee said, "But I did not have any sightseeing, and I did not have time to get to know each other because of the members' question," Why did not I do not do sightseeing? " It will air at 5 p.m. on the 3rd.

Photo = SBS