Han Ji-min Kim Da-mi, '2018 Blue Dragon Movie Awards' winner pictorial cover 'charming charm'

Five 2018 Blue DragonMovie Awards winners have graced the cover of the magazine Hycutt.Five people, including Yoon Jong-bin and actors Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang Gi, Nam Joo-hyuk, and Kim Da-mi, have recently released a commemorative photo album through the star style magazine Hycutt.Their velvet, satin long dress, bow tie and tuxedo suits combined to create a classic atmosphere as if they were watching a classic movie.The personal fort rate cut contained the original personality.Director Yoon Jong-bin felt the agony as a creator in a silver lining, and Han Ji-mins lyrical eyes felt the depth as an actor.Nam Joo-hyuk is a more mature atmosphere, which makes him excited to see as a couple cut with Han Ji-min in the drama Bush the Eyes.Kim Hyang Gi, who has a calm and pure nature with Kim Da-mi, a mysterious and cool charm, amplified his expectation as a trustworthy growing actor.Han Ji-min, who received the Best Actress Award for Mitsubac in an interview after shooting, asked about 15 years after his debut and 15 years from now. When I started acting in my early 20s, I wanted to be 30 The Cost quickly.I was so scolded at the scene, I was afraid of acting, I wanted to do well, but I had so many feelings I didnt know because I was expressing my role.30 The Cost knew more emotions than now, and it seemed to be a weapon as an actor. I saw Lee Young-aes new movie poster in the theater today.I am fascinated by your stubbornness and eyes. I am looking forward to that time as an actor.Maybe by then, if I had a family, there would have been more emotions in it, so it was also exciting. Kim Hyang Gi, who won the Best Supporting Actress Award for Sin and Punishment with God, asked if his thoughts on the job of actor changed when he compared his childhood with now. The idea of ​​actor is my job has become firm.If you were acting as good as you were when you were young, now your thoughts are mature and experience more than that, so you may find that burden or trouble.This is evidence that Kim Hyang Gi is getting bigger as an actor, and as a person, I think it is because I like it and I want to do it for a long time. Nam Joo-hyuk, who won the Best New Actor Award for Ansi City, said, It is fortunate that Nam Joo-hyuk, who is still too young and has only walked away, has met a great number of seniors after Ansi City and Bush Eyes.Thanks to it, the last year was once again a chance to look back on yourself and become a better person.I think I was able to hear good words when I was working on my work with such good influence. Kim Da-mi, who received the Rookie Actress Award for Witch, said that the production of Witch 2 was confirmed. I did not hear much.I know that it will be a story to find the secret of Jayun Lee, and I know that the world view will grow more.  When the drama Itaewon Clath is finished, I am going to shoot the movie Hello, my soul mate.Maybe Witch 2 will be scheduled after that. When I was younger than now, I had a lot of complicated troubles, said Yoon Jong-bin, who won the directors award for coaching.As a director, I was anxious about whether I could continue this work, whether I could manage my family economically, or whether the box office would be good.Nevertheless, when I think about whether it was a priority, I think I followed the movie I wanted to make when I saw it.  It is very difficult for the creator to be premiered from such anxiety, but there seems to be a part to overcome. The Blue DragonMovie Awards, which celebrates its 40th anniversary this year, will be held on November 21st at Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon.The five portraits and interviews of the Blue DragonMovie Awards winners can be found on Hycutt 252, published on November 21.Photo = Hycutt

Five 2018 Blue Dragon Movie Awards winners have graced the cover of the magazine 'Hycutt'.

Five people, including Yoon Jong-bin and actors Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang Gi, Nam Joo-hyuk, and Kim Da-mi, have recently released a commemorative photo album through the star style magazine 'Hycutt'.

Their velvet, satin long dress, bow tie and tuxedo suits combined to create a classic atmosphere as if they were watching a classic movie.

The personal fort rate cut contained the original personality. Director Yoon Jong-bin felt the agony as a creator in a silver lining, and Han Ji-min's lyrical eyes felt the depth as an actor. Nam Joo-hyuk is a more mature atmosphere, which makes him excited to see as a couple cut with Han Ji-min in the drama 'Bush the Eyes'.

Kim Hyang Gi, who has a calm and pure nature with Kim Da-mi, a mysterious and cool charm, amplified his expectation as a trustworthy growing actor.

Han Ji-min, who received the Best Actress Award for "Mitsubac" in an interview after shooting, asked about 15 years after his debut and 15 years from now. "When I started acting in my early 20s, I wanted to be 30 The Cost quickly. I was so scolded at the scene, I was afraid of acting, I wanted to do well, but I had so many feelings I didn't know because I was expressing my role. 30 The Cost knew more emotions than now, and it seemed to be a weapon as an actor. "I saw Lee Young-ae's new movie poster in the theater today. I am fascinated by your stubbornness and eyes. I am looking forward to that time as an actor. Maybe by then, if I had a family, there would have been more emotions in it, so it was also exciting. "

Kim Hyang Gi, who won the Best Supporting Actress Award for "Sin and Punishment with God," asked if his thoughts on the job of actor changed when he compared his childhood with now. "The idea of ​​actor is 'my job' has become firm. If you were acting as good as you were when you were young, now your thoughts are mature and experience more than that, so you may find that burden or trouble. This is evidence that Kim Hyang Gi is getting bigger as an actor, and as a person, I think it is because I like it and I want to do it for a long time. "

Nam Joo-hyuk, who won the Best New Actor Award for 'Ansi City', said, "It is fortunate that Nam Joo-hyuk, who is still too young and has only walked away, has met a great number of seniors after 'Ansi City' and 'Bush Eyes'. Thanks to it, the last year was once again a chance to look back on yourself and become a better person. I think I was able to hear good words when I was working on my work with such good influence. "

Kim Da-mi, who received the Rookie Actress Award for "Witch", said that the production of "Witch 2" was confirmed. "I did not hear much. I know that it will be a story to find the secret of Jayun Lee, and I know that the world view will grow more. "" When the drama 'Itaewon Clath' is finished, I am going to shoot the movie 'Hello, my soul mate'. Maybe "Witch 2" will be scheduled after that. "

"When I was younger than now, I had a lot of complicated troubles," said Yoon Jong-bin, who won the director's award for "coaching." As a director, I was anxious about whether I could continue this work, whether I could manage my family economically, or whether the box office would be good. Nevertheless, when I think about whether it was a priority, I think I followed the movie I wanted to make when I saw it. "" It is very difficult for the creator to be premiered from such anxiety, but there seems to be a part to overcome. "

The Blue Dragon Movie Awards, which celebrates its 40th anniversary this year, will be held on November 21st at Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon. The five portraits and interviews of the Blue Dragon Movie Awards winners can be found on Hycutt 252, published on November 21.

Photo = Hycutt