Choi Choi Siwon, who expressed sympathy for Hong Kong protests,

Choi Choi Siwon said in an official Weibo article on the 26th, I apologize for the disappointment and emotional injury of the wrong Twitter Inc.Earlier, he expressed sympathy by pressing hearts on Twitter Inc., which shared a CNN article on Monday.The article was an interview with Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured by a police shot during the Hong Kong protest.China netizens who came across it criticized Choi Siwon for supporting the Hong Kong protest.The online community, run by Choi Choi Siwons China fan club, is also reportedly closed.Choi Choi Siwon said, I expressed my interest in the hope that violence and confusion will stop soon, he said through the official Weibo after deleting the contents of the SNS on the day. I am sincerely sorry for causing controversy and disappointment and antagonism.I did not deny the idea and position that Hong Kong was part of China, he said in his second apology.apologies again for the blunder

Choi Choi Siwon said in an official Weibo article on the 26th, "I apologize for the disappointment and emotional injury of the wrong Twitter Inc."

Earlier, he expressed sympathy by pressing hearts on Twitter Inc., which shared a CNN article on Monday. The article was an interview with Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured by a police shot during the Hong Kong protest.

China netizens who came across it criticized Choi Siwon for supporting the Hong Kong protest. The online community, run by Choi Choi Siwon's China fan club, is also reportedly closed.

Choi Choi Siwon said, "I expressed my interest in the hope that violence and confusion will stop soon," he said through the official Weibo after deleting the contents of the SNS on the day. "I am sincerely sorry for causing controversy and disappointment and antagonism."

"I did not deny the idea and position that Hong Kong was part of China," he said in his second apology.

apologies again for the blunder