"Round 1, Choi Woo-shik and Lee Jung-jae summoned"...Bong Joon-ho and Jung Woo-sung, witty words

Director Bong Joon-ho and Actor Jung Woo-sung have boosted the heat of the Blue Dragon Film Award (Blue Dragon Film Festival) with their witty-grabbing testimony.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award (2019) awards ceremony was held at Paradise City Hotel in Yeongjong-do, Jung-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.On this day, director Bong Joon-ho enjoyed the joy of winning the directors award with the Cannes Film Festival Golden Palm Award and the parasite that was brilliant in the box office.Swing Kids Kang Hyung-chul, Bongo-dong Battle Won Shin-yeon, Extreme Job Lee Byung-hun, and Sabaha Jang Jae-hyun.I am thrilled that it is the first director to receive the Blue Dragon Film Award for Korean film, said Bong Joon-ho.I am grateful to the actors such as Kang-Ho Song, Lee Sun-gyun, Cho Yeo-jung, Park So-dam, Lee Jung-eun and Park Myung-hoon, who have made me a coach.He said, I have a lot of time today and I do not have a schedule, but I do not call it from Cheongryong, so I am grateful to Choi Woo-shik, who is watching TV at home.Director Bong Joon-ho said, I will continue to be a creative parasite in Korean movies and become a creator who will parasitic in the Korean film industry forever.Jung Woo-sungs bid was also as good as that of director Bong Joon-ho, who won his first best actor trophy in the Blue Dragon Film Awards for his film Witness.It is a achievement that has won the most prominent candidates such as extreme job Ryu Seung-ryong, birthday Sol Kyung-gu, parasite Kang-Ho Song,Jung Woo-sung said, I was sitting in the audience and suddenly I thought I wanted to receive the award.The reason for this was that I wanted to play with the joke that I thought parasites would receive like other winners. Sol Kyung-gu, who was sitting in the back of me, sincerely supported my award, saying, I want you to receive it.I am so grateful and surprised that the wind has become a reality. In the meantime, Jung Woo-sung laughed as Bong Joon-ho recalled his best friend Lee Jung-jae, as he mentioned Choi Woo-shik.I think a man who will be watching on TV at home, my friend Lee Jung-jae, will be happy together; I want to share this joy with everyone, thank you, he said.
Director Bong Joon-ho and Actor Jung Woo-sung have boosted the heat of the Blue Dragon Film Award (Blue Dragon Film Festival) with their witty-grabbing testimony.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award (2019) awards ceremony was held at Paradise City Hotel in Yeongjong-do, Jung-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.On this day, director Bong Joon-ho enjoyed the joy of winning the directors award with the Cannes Film Festival Golden Palm Award and the parasite that was brilliant in the box office.Swing Kids Kang Hyung-chul, Bongo-dong Battle Won Shin-yeon, Extreme Job Lee Byung-hun, and Sabaha Jang Jae-hyun.I am thrilled that it is the first director to receive the Blue Dragon Film Award for Korean film, said Bong Joon-ho.I am grateful to the actors such as Kang-Ho Song, Lee Sun-gyun, Cho Yeo-jung, Park So-dam, Lee Jung-eun and Park Myung-hoon, who have made me a coach.He said, I have a lot of time today and I do not have a schedule, but I do not call it from Cheongryong, so I am grateful to Choi Woo-shik, who is watching TV at home.Director Bong Joon-ho said, I will continue to be a creative parasite in Korean movies and become a creator who will parasitic in the Korean film industry forever.Jung Woo-sungs bid was also as good as that of director Bong Joon-ho, who won his first best actor trophy in the Blue Dragon Film Awards for his film Witness.It is a achievement that has won the most prominent candidates such as extreme job Ryu Seung-ryong, birthday Sol Kyung-gu, parasite Kang-Ho Song,Jung Woo-sung said, I was sitting in the audience and suddenly I thought I wanted to receive the award.The reason for this was that I wanted to play with the joke that I thought parasites would receive like other winners. Sol Kyung-gu, who was sitting in the back of me, sincerely supported my award, saying, I want you to receive it.I am so grateful and surprised that the wind has become a reality. In the meantime, Jung Woo-sung laughed as Bong Joon-ho recalled his best friend Lee Jung-jae, as he mentioned Choi Woo-shik.I think a man who will be watching on TV at home, my friend Lee Jung-jae, will be happy together; I want to share this joy with everyone, thank you, he said.

Director Bong Joon-ho and Actor Jung Woo-sung have boosted the heat of the "Blue Dragon Film Award" (Blue Dragon Film Festival) with their witty-grabbing testimony.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award (2019) awards ceremony was held at Paradise City Hotel in Yeongjong-do, Jung-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.

On this day, director Bong Joon-ho enjoyed the joy of winning the director's award with the Cannes Film Festival Golden Palm Award and the parasite that was brilliant in the box office. 'Swing Kids' Kang Hyung-chul, 'Bongo-dong Battle' Won Shin-yeon, 'Extreme Job' Lee Byung-hun, and 'Sabaha' Jang Jae-hyun.

"I am thrilled that it is the first director to receive the Blue Dragon Film Award for Korean film," said Bong Joon-ho. "I am grateful to the Actors such as Kang-Ho Song, Lee Sun-gyun, Cho Yeo-jung, Park So-dam, Lee Jung-eun and Park Myung-hoon, who have made me a coach."

He said, "I have a lot of time today and I do not have a schedule, but I do not call it from Cheongryong, so I am grateful to Choi Woo-shik, who is watching TV at home."

Director Bong Joon-ho said, "I will continue to be a creative parasite in Korean movies and become a creator who will parasitic in the Korean film industry forever."

Jung Woo-sung's bid was also as good as that of director Bong Joon-ho, who won his first best Actor trophy in the Blue Dragon Film Awards for his film "Witness". It is a achievement that has won the most prominent candidates such as 'extreme job' Ryu Seung-ryong, 'birthday' Sol Kyung-gu, 'parasite' Kang-Ho Song,

Jung Woo-sung said, "I was sitting in the audience and suddenly I thought I wanted to receive the award. The reason for this was that I wanted to play with the joke that I thought parasites would receive like other winners. "

"Sol Kyung-gu, who was sitting in the back of me, sincerely supported my award, saying, 'I want you to receive it.' I am so grateful and surprised that the wind has become a reality. "

In the meantime, Jung Woo-sung laughed as Bong Joon-ho recalled his best friend Lee Jung-jae, as he mentioned Choi Woo-shik. "I think a man who will be watching on TV at home, my friend Lee Jung-jae, will be happy together; I want to share this joy with everyone, thank you," he said.