Choi Choi Siwon apology "Hong Kong situation, China fans sorry if Feeling hurts"

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon apologises to China fansChoi Choi Siwon pressed Like in an article entitled Hong Kong Police, a 21-year-old young man who was shot in the SNS on the 24th, I can not kill a person with a bullet but I can not kill my faith.Some Chinese netizens baptized Choi Choi Siwon.Choi Choi Siwon said on his China SNS on the 24th, I hope that the violence and confusion will sink in front of me, revealing my concern about the incident itself.I apologize sincerely for the conflict and disappointment of this controversy.
Group Super Junior Choi Siwon apologises to China fansChoi Choi Siwon pressed Like in an article entitled Hong Kong Police, a 21-year-old young man who was shot in the SNS on the 24th, I can not kill a person with a bullet but I can not kill my faith.Some Chinese netizens baptized Choi Choi Siwon.Choi Choi Siwon said on his China SNS on the 24th, I hope that the violence and confusion will sink in front of me, revealing my concern about the incident itself.I apologize sincerely for the conflict and disappointment of this controversy.

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon apologises to China fans

Choi Choi Siwon pressed 'Like' in an article entitled 'Hong Kong Police', a 21-year-old young man who was shot in the SNS on the 24th, "I can not kill a person with a bullet but I can not kill my faith". Some Chinese netizens baptized Choi Choi Siwon.

Choi Choi Siwon said on his China SNS on the 24th, "I hope that the violence and confusion will sink in front of me, revealing my concern about the incident itself. I apologize sincerely for the conflict and disappointment of this controversy. "