Choi Choi Siwon, Hong Kong protests sympathy, but again apologized "Hong Kong is part of China"

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon apologized for the great cause of China fans when he expressed sympathy for the post in support of the Hong Kong protest.Choi Siwon said in his Weibo, I apologize for being disappointed by wrong behavior and hurting my feelings in Twitter Inc.Hong Kong did not deny or change his view and position that he was part of Chinas inseparable, he said.As an artist, I feel very sorry and sad for for forsaken the expectations and trust you have given me, and I would like to once again express my deepest apology to everyone.Choi Siwon said on the 24th that he had seen controversy over the incident at Twitter Inc. and that he was sincerely apologizing for the disappointment of the act, which he did in the hope that violence and confusion would calm down.Choi Choi Siwon was controversial after he was interviewed by Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured by a police officer during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th.

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon apologized for the great cause of China fans when he expressed sympathy for the post in support of the Hong Kong protest.

Choi Siwon said in his Weibo, "I apologize for being disappointed by wrong behavior and hurting my feelings in Twitter Inc."

Hong Kong did not deny or change his view and position that he was part of China’s inseparable,” he said.

“As an artist, I feel very sorry and sad for for forsaken the expectations and trust you have given me, and I would like to once again express my deepest apology to everyone.”

Choi Siwon said on the 24th that he had seen controversy over the incident at Twitter Inc. and that he was sincerely apologizing for the disappointment of the act, which he did in the hope that violence and confusion would calm down.

Choi Choi Siwon was controversial after he was interviewed by Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured by a police officer during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th.