"Hong Kong is part of China": Suzhou Choi, head of the ship, apologizes again

Choi Siwon told Weibo on the 26th, I apologize for the disappointment and hurting my feelings by wrong behavior on Twitter Inc. He does not deny the idea and position that Hong Kong is part of China. I apologize once again, he added.The problem was that Choi Siwon hit Like on a post on Twitter Inc.The post was a link to the Chosun Ilbo article quoting an interview with Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured by a police shot during the Hong Kong protest.Choi Choi Siwon also expressed support for the Hong Kong protest, saying in an interview with CNN on Monday that I can kill people with bullets but I can not kill my faith.When the article appeared on Choi Siwons Publishing Likes list, China fans immediately protested.China fans have started posting criticisms of Choi Siwon on social networking services.There were also radical expressions such as Do not talk without knowing anything and Come to Hong Kong directly and talk to you from the general level, Do not work in China and go back.One of the Choi Siwon fan cafes in China was also deleted.Choi Siwon said on the 25th, I am sorry for the Twitter Inc incident, and said, I expressed my interest in the hope that confusion and violence will end.I sincerely apologize for causing controversy and disappointment and antagonism, he said.However, China fans continued to protest, saying, Apology is not enough. Eventually, they apologized for the second time on the 26th.Meanwhile, after the police began to suppress the Hong Kong protests that were triggered in June, Queen Victoria of FX and the sanctuary of the space girl publicly supported the Hong Kong protests.Both Queen Victoria and the sanctuary are from China.

Choi Siwon told Weibo on the 26th, "I apologize for the disappointment and hurting my feelings by wrong behavior on Twitter Inc." He does not deny the idea and position that Hong Kong is part of China. " “I apologize once again,” he added.

The problem was that Choi Siwon hit 'Like' on a post on Twitter Inc. The post was a link to the Chosun Ilbo article quoting an interview with Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured by a police shot during the Hong Kong protest. Choi Choi Siwon also expressed support for the Hong Kong protest, saying in an interview with CNN on Monday that "I can kill people with bullets but I can not kill my faith."

When the article appeared on Choi Siwon's "Publishing Likes" list, China fans immediately protested. China fans have started posting criticisms of Choi Siwon on social networking services. There were also radical expressions such as "Do not talk without knowing anything" and "Come to Hong Kong directly and talk to you" from the general level, "Do not work in China and go back". One of the Choi Siwon fan cafes in China was also deleted.

Choi Siwon said on the 25th, "I am sorry for the Twitter Inc incident," and said, "I expressed my interest in the hope that confusion and violence will end." "I sincerely apologize for causing controversy and disappointment and antagonism," he said.

However, China fans continued to protest, saying, "Apology is not enough." Eventually, they apologized for the second time on the 26th.

Meanwhile, after the police began to suppress the Hong Kong protests that were triggered in June, Queen Victoria of FX and the sanctuary of the space girl publicly supported the Hong Kong protests. Both Queen Victoria and the sanctuary are from China.