Choi Siwon apologizes again

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon eventually apologized for not being able to withstand the saturation of China netizens.Choi Choi Siwon posted a tweet suggesting support for the Days Hong Kong protest last 24 days, and China netizens attacked Choi Choi Siwon and apologized to Choi Choi Siwon for 24 days, but apologized again.Choi Choi Siwon said on his 26th edition of Twitter Inc., I recently apologized for hurting your feelings with wrong behavior on Twitter Inc. As an entertainer, I have abandoned the expectations and trust you gave me.I am deeply reproached and sick about this. I have never denied or tried to change the idea and position that Hong Kong is an inseparable part of China, he said. I finally apologize to you again.Im sorry, he said.Choi Choi Siwon retweeted a story about Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured after being shot by police during the Hong Kong protest, interviewed CNN after the surgery.Regarding this apology, domestic netizens understand Choi Siwons position, but they are commenting on the excessive patriotism of China netizens.

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon eventually apologized for not being able to withstand the saturation of China netizens. Choi Choi Siwon posted a tweet suggesting support for the Days Hong Kong protest last 24 Days, and China netizens attacked Choi Choi Siwon and apologized to Choi Choi Siwon for 24 Days, but apologized again.

Choi Choi Siwon said on his 26th edition of Twitter Inc., "I recently apologized for hurting your feelings with wrong behavior on Twitter Inc." As an entertainer, I have abandoned the expectations and trust you gave me. I am deeply reproached and sick about this. "

"I have never denied or tried to change the idea and position that Hong Kong is an inseparable part of China," he said. "I finally apologize to you again. I'm sorry," he said.

Choi Choi Siwon retweeted a story about Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured after being shot by police during the Hong Kong protest, interviewed CNN after the surgery.

Regarding this apology, domestic netizens understand Choi Siwon's position, but they are commenting on the excessive "patriotism" of China netizens.