Choi Choi Siwon apologizes again after China fan club shut down... "Hong Kong is part of China"

Choi Choi Siwon said on the 24th, I saw a controversy caused by the incident on Twitter.I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of the act, which I did in the hope that violence and confusion would calm down. But on the 25th, one of the Choi Siwon fan clubs in China announced the closure of its SNS account, which seems to have posted a second apology.In this public apology, China fans are reported to be showing signs of boycotting Choi Siwons activities.

Choi Choi Siwon said on the 24th, "I saw a controversy caused by the incident on Twitter. I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of the act, which I did in the hope that violence and confusion would calm down. "

But on the 25th, one of the Choi Siwon fan clubs in China announced the closure of its SNS account, which seems to have posted a second apology.

In this public apology, China fans are reported to be showing signs of boycotting Choi Siwon's activities.