Choi Choi Siwon apologizes to horny China fans, explains "Baran to stop violence and chaos"

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon was criticized by Chinas netizens after pressing Like on an interview article of you who attended the Hong Kong protest on SNS.Choi Choi Siwon recently hit Like (LIKE) in an article titled Youth, 21 years old, who was hit by the Hong Kong police bullet, You cant kill people with bullets but you cant kill your beliefs published on the official SNS of the Chosun Ilbo on the 24th.Some Chinese netizens have criticized Choi Siwon and urged him to apologize.Choi Choi Siwon told his China SNS on Monday that he expressed concern about the incident itself, hoping that the violence and confusion in front of him would sink.I sincerely apologize for the conflict and disappointment caused by this controversy. However, the reaction of China fans continued afterward.Choi Choi Siwon posted another post on Wednesday, apologizing again: I am sorry for letting you down and hurting your feelings with your fault on SNS.As a single artist, I did not live up to the expectations and beliefs you sent me.I am very sorry and sad.I have never denied the idea that Hong Kong is an inextricable part of China. Finally, I apologize once again to everyone.Choi Choi Siwon, Hong Kong protest attends You like article: China netizen blasted Choi Siwon Choi Siwon Wish violence and confusion stop clarification

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon was criticized by China's netizens after pressing 'Like' on an interview article of you who attended the Hong Kong protest on SNS.

Choi Choi Siwon recently hit "Like" (LIKE) in an article titled "youth, 21 years old, who was hit by the Hong Kong police bullet, "You can't kill people with bullets but you can't kill your beliefs" published on the official SNS of the Chosun Ilbo on the 24th.

Some Chinese netizens have criticized Choi Siwon and urged him to apologize.

Choi Choi Siwon told his China SNS on Monday that he expressed concern about the incident itself, hoping that the violence and confusion in front of him would sink. I sincerely apologize for the conflict and disappointment caused by this controversy. "

However, the reaction of China fans continued afterward.

Choi Choi Siwon posted another post on Wednesday, apologizing again: "I am sorry for letting you down and hurting your feelings with your fault on SNS. As a single artist, I did not live up to the expectations and beliefs you sent me. I am very sorry and sad.I have never denied the idea that Hong Kong is an inextricable part of China. Finally, I apologize once again to everyone."

Choi Choi Siwon, Hong Kong protest attends You like article: China netizen blasted Choi Siwon "Choi Siwon" "Wish violence and confusion stop" clarification