Choi Choi Siwon, Hong Kong protests pressed sympathy China fans strong criticism announcement of apology

Choi Choi Siwon said on Weibo on the 26th, I apologize for being disappointed and hurting my feelings by wrongful behavior on Twitter Inc. Hong Kong did not deny or change his position and position as part of Chinas inseparable. As an artist, I feel very sorry and sad because you have abandoned the expectations and trust I have given you. I want to once again express my deepest apology to everyone.Earlier, 24 Days Choi Choi Siwon said, I saw a controversy due to an incident on Twitter Inc.I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of the act, which I did in the hope that violence and confusion would calm down. But on the 25th, one of the Choi Siwon fan clubs in China announced the closure of its SNS account, which seems to have posted a second apology.In this public apology, China fans are reported to be showing signs of boycotting Choi Siwons activities.Meanwhile, Choi Choi Siwon was subject to controversy after pressing Like in an interview article by Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured by a police officer during the 24 Days Hong Kong protest.

Choi Choi Siwon said on Weibo on the 26th, "I apologize for being disappointed and hurting my feelings by wrongful behavior on Twitter Inc." Hong Kong did not deny or change his position and position as part of China's inseparable. "

"As an artist, I feel very sorry and sad because you have abandoned the expectations and trust I have given you. I want to once again express my deepest apology to everyone."

Earlier, 24 Days Choi Choi Siwon said, "I saw a controversy due to an incident on Twitter Inc. I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of the act, which I did in the hope that violence and confusion would calm down. "

But on the 25th, one of the Choi Siwon fan clubs in China announced the closure of its SNS account, which seems to have posted a second apology.

In this public apology, China fans are reported to be showing signs of boycotting Choi Siwon's activities.

Meanwhile, Choi Choi Siwon was subject to controversy after pressing 'Like' in an interview article by Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured by a police officer during the 24 Days Hong Kong protest.