Kim Da-som from Sistar "Actor Wanting to co-work? Yum Jung-ah, There's A lot I Want to Like" (Picture)

A picture of Actor Kim Da-som from the group Sistar was released on the 21st.Kim Da-som was noted for her performance as Yang Dal-hee, a villain character, in the 2017 SBS drama Sister Is Alive.He has solidified his position as an actor by smoothly playing the role of a girl crush detective in the TVN drama Psychometry He.In a subsequent interview, Kim Da-som said he wanted to give 65 points to his acting score, I really tried, so I gave it to him.Theres still a long way to go, he said modestly.Kim Da-som also expressed his aspirations about the role he wanted to challenge, saying, I want to play a character like a penny, and if I want to play a role, I am ready to break.As an actor who wants to co-work together, Yum Jung-ah said, I want to work with you, I want to resemble you a lot while acting.I take a half-bath twice a day, which is really annoying, but Im doing it in the morning and evening, he said of the secret to skin without a single spot of blemishes.
A picture of Actor Kim Da-som from the group Sistar was released on the 21st.Kim Da-som was noted for her performance as Yang Dal-hee, a villain character, in the 2017 SBS drama Sister Is Alive.He has solidified his position as an actor by smoothly playing the role of a girl crush detective in the TVN drama Psychometry He.In a subsequent interview, Kim Da-som said he wanted to give 65 points to his acting score, I really tried, so I gave it to him.Theres still a long way to go, he said modestly.Kim Da-som also expressed his aspirations about the role he wanted to challenge, saying, I want to play a character like a penny, and if I want to play a role, I am ready to break.As an actor who wants to co-work together, Yum Jung-ah said, I want to work with you, I want to resemble you a lot while acting.I take a half-bath twice a day, which is really annoying, but Im doing it in the morning and evening, he said of the secret to skin without a single spot of blemishes.

A picture of Actor Kim Da-som from the group Sistar was released on the 21st.

Kim Da-som was noted for her performance as Yang Dal-hee, a villain character, in the 2017 SBS drama Sister Is Alive. He has solidified his position as an Actor by smoothly playing the role of a girl crush detective in the TVN drama 'Psychometry He'.

In a subsequent interview, Kim Da-som said he wanted to give 65 points to his acting score, "I really tried, so I gave it to him. “There’s still a long way to go,” he said modestly.

Kim Da-som also expressed his aspirations about the role he wanted to challenge, saying, "I want to play a character like a penny, and if I want to play a role, I am ready to break."

As an Actor who wants to co-work together, Yum Jung-ah said, “I want to work with you, I want to resemble you a lot while acting.”

“I take a half-bath twice a day, which is really annoying, but I’m doing it in the morning and evening,” he said of the secret to skin without a single spot of blemishes.