EXO and MamaMOO, schedule Adjust and cancel on late Goo Hara Bibo

MAMAMOO, who is working as a HIP, said on Monday that the schedule was canceled for Twitter Inc. Blue Room Love Live!, which was scheduled to be held at 10:30 p.m.Our company and MAMAMOO express their deepest condolences to the sad vivo of the entertainment industry and pray for the deceased.Twitter Inc. I apologize to the fans who waited for Blue Room Love Live! On the same day, EXO also said through the official SNS, I was justified by the EXO 6th album tising schedule, which was scheduled to be sad.I am going to announce the schedule again in the future, so I would like to ask your fans to understand that you have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and pray for the goodwill of the deceased. Meanwhile, the late Goo Hara was found dead at home at 6:09 p.m. Police are investigating details.* If you need help from experts due to difficult to talk about, such as depression, you can get 24-hour counseling by calling 1577-0199, Hopes call 129, Lifes call 1588-9191, and Youth call 1388.

MamaMOO, who is working as a "HIP," said on Monday that "the schedule was canceled for Twitter Inc. Blue Room Love Live!, which was scheduled to be held at 10:30 p.m. Our company and MamaMOO express their deepest condolences to the sad vivo of the entertainment industry and pray for the deceased. Twitter Inc. I apologize to the fans who waited for Blue Room Love Live! "

On the same day, EXO also said through the official SNS, "I was justified by the EXO 6th album tising schedule, which was scheduled to be sad. I am going to announce the schedule again in the future, so I would like to ask your fans to understand that you have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and pray for the goodwill of the deceased. "

Meanwhile, the late Goo Hara was found dead at home at 6:09 p.m. Police are investigating details.

* If you need help from experts due to difficult to talk about, such as depression, you can get 24-hour counseling by calling 1577-0199, Hope's call 129, Life's call 1588-9191, and Youth call 1388.