"Goo Hara Death, a sad bit of entertainment...EXO and MamaMOO, rescheduled and cancelled.

While the entertainment industry is also saddened by the death of the late Goo Hara from Group Kara, the group EXO and MAMAMOO have decided to reschedule and cancel.EXO said on the official SNS on the 24th, We will adjust the schedule of EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad.I am planning to announce the schedule again in the future, so please understand the fans who have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and pray for the good of the deceased.MAMAMOO said, I express my deepest condolences to the sad news of the entertainment industry and I would like to express my sincere condolences to the deceased. I apologize to the fans who waited for Twitter Blue Room Live for the sudden cancellation of the schedule.Meanwhile, according to the Seoul Gangnam Police Station, Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong at 6:09 p.m. on the 24th.

While the entertainment industry is also saddened by the Death of the late Goo Hara from group Kara, the group EXO and MamaMOO have decided to reschedule and cancel.

EXO said on the official SNS on the 24th, "We will adjust the schedule of EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad. I am planning to announce the schedule again in the future, so please understand the fans who have waited a lot. "

"I express my deepest condolences and pray for the good of the deceased."

MamaMOO said, "I express my deepest condolences to the sad news of the entertainment industry and I would like to express my sincere condolences to the deceased." "I apologize to the fans who waited for Twitter Blue Room Live for the sudden cancellation of the schedule."

Meanwhile, according to the Seoul Gangnam Police Station, Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong at 6:09 p.m. on the 24th.