'11 Day comeback' iz*ONE, visuals that shine more fully 'clean harsh'

Group IZ*ONE (IZ*ONE) has released a history-class visual photo.IZ*ONE posted its first Music album BLOOM*IZ group official photo on the official SNS on the 2nd.IZ*ONE, which appealed to the individual charm of each member by releasing personal official photo for two days from 31st to 1st, released Aura that can be felt only through the 12-person complete body through the group image released on this day.The public group official photo was released in three versions, I Woz / I M / I Will (I WAS / I AM / I WILL), as in the previous open personal photo.IZ*ONE, which boasted three charms at the time of the release of personal official photo, once again emanated more intense visuals and aura through group cuts.In the version of I Words, the atmosphere was pure and youthful, and through IM, it caught the attention with its alluring and elegant appearance.Finally, in I Will, it attracted those who gave another charm to the intelligent and proud figure.IZ*ONE, which has released personal official photos and group official photos, has raised expectations for comeback with three versions of concept photo that cause curiosity.Fans are wondering what music and concept IZ*ONE will show through Bloom Eyes.IZ*ONEs first music album Bloom Eyes will be released on each music site at 6 pm on the 11th.
Group IZ*ONE (IZ*ONE) has released a history-class visual photo.IZ*ONE posted its first Music album BLOOM*IZ group official photo on the official SNS on the 2nd.IZ*ONE, which appealed to the individual charm of each member by releasing personal official photo for two days from 31st to 1st, released Aura that can be felt only through the 12-person complete body through the group image released on this day.The public group official photo was released in three versions, I Woz / I M / I Will (I WAS / I AM / I WILL), as in the previous open personal photo.IZ*ONE, which boasted three charms at the time of the release of personal official photo, once again emanated more intense visuals and aura through group cuts.In the version of I Words, the atmosphere was pure and youthful, and through IM, it caught the attention with its alluring and elegant appearance.Finally, in I Will, it attracted those who gave another charm to the intelligent and proud figure.IZ*ONE, which has released personal official photos and group official photos, has raised expectations for comeback with three versions of concept photo that cause curiosity.Fans are wondering what music and concept IZ*ONE will show through Bloom Eyes.IZ*ONEs first music album Bloom Eyes will be released on each music site at 6 pm on the 11th.
Group IZ*ONE (IZ*ONE) has released a history-class visual photo.IZ*ONE posted its first Music album BLOOM*IZ group official photo on the official SNS on the 2nd.IZ*ONE, which appealed to the individual charm of each member by releasing personal official photo for two days from 31st to 1st, released Aura that can be felt only through the 12-person complete body through the group image released on this day.The public group official photo was released in three versions, I Woz / I M / I Will (I WAS / I AM / I WILL), as in the previous open personal photo.IZ*ONE, which boasted three charms at the time of the release of personal official photo, once again emanated more intense visuals and aura through group cuts.In the version of I Words, the atmosphere was pure and youthful, and through IM, it caught the attention with its alluring and elegant appearance.Finally, in I Will, it attracted those who gave another charm to the intelligent and proud figure.IZ*ONE, which has released personal official photos and group official photos, has raised expectations for comeback with three versions of concept photo that cause curiosity.Fans are wondering what music and concept IZ*ONE will show through Bloom Eyes.IZ*ONEs first music album Bloom Eyes will be released on each music site at 6 pm on the 11th.

Group iz*ONE (iz*ONE) has released a history-class visual photo.

iz*ONE posted its first Music album 'BLOOM*iz' group official photo on the official SNS on the 2nd.

iz*ONE, which appealed to the individual charm of each member by releasing personal official photo for two days from 31st to 1st, released Aura that can be felt only through the 12-person complete body through the group image released on this day.

The public group official photo was released in three versions, 'I Woz / I M / I Will (I WAS / I AM / I WILL), as in the previous open personal photo. iz*ONE, which boasted three charms at the time of the release of personal official photo, once again emanated more intense visuals and Aura through group cuts.

In the version of I Words, the atmosphere was pure and youthful, and through IM, it caught the attention with its alluring and elegant appearance. Finally, in 'I Will', it attracted those who gave another charm to the intelligent and proud figure.

iz*ONE, which has released personal official photos and group official photos, has raised expectations for comeback with three versions of concept photo that cause curiosity. Fans are wondering what music and concept iz*ONE will show through Bloom Eyes.

iz*ONE's first Music album 'Bloom Eyes' will be released on each music site at 6 pm on the 11th.