GOT7 Jinyoung, Yang Se-chan, "I'll connect with Jeon So-min"

Group GOT7 member Jinyoung claimed to be the Ozark school of Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan.Jinyoung appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, and boasted an entertainment feeling.On this day, Yang Se-chan told Jeon So-min, Come to the first floor, but Jeon So-min asked why.When Jinyoung, who was next to him, told Jeon So-min, Come to the first floor, Jeon So-min responded happily, I will go.Yang Se-chan said, I did not listen to my words, but I did not listen to your voice. Jinyoung asked Yang Se-chan, I will give you this.When Yang Se-chan replied, Never mind, Jinyoung laughed, saying, From the standpoint of the people, it seems that Sechan really likes his sister.On the other hand, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Group GOT7 member Jinyoung claimed to be the Ozark school of Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan.

Jinyoung appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, and boasted an entertainment feeling.

On this day, Yang Se-chan told Jeon So-min, "Come to the first floor," but Jeon So-min asked why. When Jinyoung, who was next to him, told Jeon So-min, "Come to the first floor," Jeon So-min responded happily, "I will go."

Yang Se-chan said, "I did not listen to my words, but I did not listen to your voice." Jinyoung asked Yang Se-chan, "I will give you this."

When Yang Se-chan replied, "Never mind," Jinyoung laughed, saying, "From the standpoint of the people, it seems that Sechan really likes his sister."

On the other hand, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.