GFriend Yerin, RED Velvet Joy and Steaming Friendship "Sooyoung I Love You Much"

On the 24th, Yerin released three photos on the official GFriend Instagram with the article Rosy Sooyoung, I love you so much, Rubys, I want to see a cute song impression birdie # Yerin # JoyIn the open photo, Yerin poses or hugs Joy as if he is kissing her cheek, and Joy, who plays it playfully, is also on camera.In the combination of these two, the fans commented, There was a saying that they resemble each other, but Yerin and Joy are strangely similar to each other. I want to see my sister, I like my sisters ~ ~  Joy sister.Meanwhile, Red Velvet, Joys member, will hold Red Velvet 3rd Concert - La Rouge at Hwajeong Gymnasium in Seoul Korea University.

On the 24th, Yerin released three photos on the official GFriend Instagram with the article "Rosy Sooyoung, I love you so much, Rubys, I want to see a cute song impression birdie # Yerin # Joy"

In the open photo, Yerin poses or hugs Joy as if he is kissing her cheek, and Joy, who plays it playfully, is also on camera.

In the combination of these two, the fans commented, "There was a saying that they resemble each other, but Yerin and Joy are strangely similar to each other." "I want to see my sister," "I like my sisters ~ ~ Joy sister."

Meanwhile, RED Velvet, Joy's member, will hold 'RED Velvet 3rd Concert - La Rouge' at Hwajeong Gymnasium in Seoul Korea University.