"You know me?"...EXO vs X-EXO "obsession"

EXO released its sixth regular album OBSESSION through various online music sites at 6 pm on the 27th.Previously, EXO made a headline by promoting #EXODEUX (#EXODUX), which combines the concept of Regular 6th album with world view storytelling.This is because the Battle of EXO and X-EXO has progressed.The concept of EXO and X-EXOs Battle attracted the interest of viewers and cheered on their favorite concepts.EXOs Regular 6th album includes the title songs OBSESSION, Trouble (Trouble), Jekyll, Dance (Groove), Ya Yaya, Baby You Are (Baby Yua), Non Stop (Non Stop), Day After D ay), Butterfly Effect and 10 songs were included in total.EXO boasts a variety of charms through various genres of songs including Yoo Young-jin, Kenji, London Noise, and Ryan Jeon.OBSESSION is a hip-hop dance song that gives a glimpse of EXOs dark charisma.The lyrics unravel the will to escape from the darkness of the terrible obsession toward oneself in a straightforward monologue form.You know me?I dont think so. You dont cover my eyes and cover the truths (I dont think so) and let me throw away my dream (I dont think so) and let me spit out my poison (I dont think so) I cant ever have it again (I dont think so) Shut up and go awayThousand nights Im going to end after chasing nightmares.EXO, who is coming back in about 11 months, is expected to raise expectations for OBSESSION. EXOs OBSESSION was also me.It makes it impossible to keep an eye on those who show intense charm in contradictory shape.EXOs OBSESSION, which conveys its willingness to escape from the existence of darkness, is intense. It also makes viewers beat.The music video also featured the power of EXO, which was newly shown. The contrast between Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun, which were divided into two divisions, gave a different appearance.It is noteworthy where the end of the infinite charm that EXO will show in the future.

EXO released its sixth Regular album 'obsession' through various online music sites at 6 pm on the 27th.

Previously, EXO made a headline by promoting '#EXODEUX' (#EXODUX), which combines the concept of Regular 6th album with world view storytelling. This is because the Battle of EXO and X-EXO has progressed. The concept of EXO and X-EXO's Battle attracted the interest of viewers and cheered on their favorite concepts.

EXO's Regular 6th album includes the title songs "obsession", "Trouble" (Trouble), "Jekyll", "Dance (Groove), "Ya Yaya", "Baby You Are" (Baby Yua), "Non Stop" (Non Stop), "Day After D" "ay"), "Butterfly Effect" and 10 songs were included in total. EXO boasts a variety of charms through various genres of songs including Yoo Young-jin, Kenji, London Noise, and Ryan Jeon.

'obsession' is a hip-hop dance song that gives a glimpse of EXO's dark charisma. The lyrics unravel the will to escape from the darkness of the terrible obsession toward oneself in a straightforward monologue form.

You know me? I don't think so. You don't cover my eyes and cover the truths (I don't think so) and let me throw away my dream (I don't think so) and let me spit out my poison (I don't think so) I can't ever have it again (I don't think so) Shut up and go awayThousand nights I'm going to end after chasing nightmares.

EXO, who is coming back in about 11 months, is expected to raise expectations for 'obsession'. EXO's 'obsession' was also me. It makes it impossible to keep an eye on those who show intense charm in contradictory shape.

EXO's obsession, which conveys its willingness to escape from the existence of darkness, is intense. It also makes viewers beat. The music video also featured the power of EXO, which was newly shown. The contrast between Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun, which were divided into two divisions, gave a different appearance. It is noteworthy where the end of the infinite charm that EXO will show in the future.