EXO, late Goo Hara Death Vivo Tising Public Acting "Deep mourning"

Group EXO has Acted the release of the 6th album TIGHT on the sad Death Vivo of Goo Hara from Group Kara.EXO said on the official SNS on the 24th, We have adjusted the schedule of EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad.I will announce it again later, so please thank you fans who have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and wish you the best of the deceased. Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, and the acquaintance who found the deceased reported to the police and the fire department, and the police who were reported and dispatched conducted on-site inspections.Goo Hara said, I have been so sad and sad news.Currently, Goo Hara has a great psychological shock and anxiety among the bereaved family members.I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors and speculative reports, including the articles of media officials and fans.

group EXO has Acted the release of the 6th album TIGHT on the sad Death Vivo of Goo Hara from group Kara.

EXO said on the official SNS on the 24th, "We have adjusted the schedule of EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad. I will announce it again later, so please thank you fans who have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and wish you the best of the deceased. "

Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, and the acquaintance who found the deceased reported to the police and the fire department, and the police who were reported and dispatched conducted on-site inspections.

Goo Hara said, "I have been so sad and sad news."

"Currently, Goo Hara has a great psychological shock and anxiety among the bereaved family members. I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors and speculative reports, including the articles of media officials and fans. "