EXO, late Goo Hara Bibo Tisting Schedule Adjust "Deep mourning"

The group EXO Adjusts the tising schedule in the bibo of the late Goo Hara.EXO agency SM Entertainment said on the official Twitter on the 24th, We have justified the EXO 6th album tising schedule, which was scheduled to be sad.I will announce it again in the future, so I would like to ask your fans to understand that you have waited a lot, he said. I express my deepest condolences and pray for the deceased.According to police, Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 6 p.m. The cause of death was not disclosed exactly.Meanwhile, EXO is scheduled to come back with its regular 6th album OBSESSION (Option) on the 27th.Next is the EXOs admission specialization.Hello. Im just about to announce the EXO 6th album tising schedule which was scheduled to be sadly unseen. Ill announce it again later, so please excuse your fans who would have waited a lot.I express my deepest condolences and pray for the good of the deceased.Photo = DB

The group EXO Adjusts the tising schedule in the bibo of the late Goo Hara.

EXO agency SM Entertainment said on the official Twitter on the 24th, "We have justified the EXO 6th album tising schedule, which was scheduled to be sad."

"I will announce it again in the future, so I would like to ask your fans to understand that you have waited a lot," he said. "I express my deepest condolences and pray for the deceased."

According to police, Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 6 p.m. The cause of death was not disclosed exactly.

Meanwhile, EXO is scheduled to come back with its regular 6th album OBSESSION (Option) on the 27th.

Next is the EXO's admission specialization.

Hello. I'm just about to announce the EXO 6th album tising schedule which was scheduled to be sadly unseen. I'll announce it again later, so please excuse your fans who would have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and pray for the good of the deceased.

Photo = DB