RED Velvet Yeri, Merong is cute, too

Yeri released several photos on his 21st day with a post on his instagram entitled I am waiting for the day I see it.In the photo, Yeri stuck out his tongue and made a merong look, but then finished with a smile. In the photo that was shut up in reverse, he showed a chic charm.The netizens commented, Finally tomorrow! I am fully expecting, Yeri is really beautiful and It is completely lovely and cute.Meanwhile, Red Velvet, which Yeri belongs to, will hold a concert La Rouge at the Hwajeong Gymnasium of Korea University in Anam-dong, Seoul on the 23rd and 24th.

Yeri released several photos on his 21st day with a post on his instagram entitled "I am waiting for the day I see it."

In the photo, Yeri stuck out his tongue and made a "merong" look, but then finished with a smile. In the photo that was shut up in reverse, he showed a chic charm.

The netizens commented, "Finally tomorrow! I am fully expecting", "Yeri is really beautiful" and "It is completely lovely and cute".

Meanwhile, RED Velvet, which Yeri belongs to, will hold a concert 'La Rouge' at the Hwajeong Gymnasium of Korea University in Anam-dong, Seoul on the 23rd and 24th.