Lee Guk-joo, advice to Kang Han-Na who has been through parting..."You have to play like Trash" (Running Man')

Gag Woman Lee Guk-joo introduced how to deal with pain after partingIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, singer Hyun-ah, Gag Woman Lee Guk-joo, and member of girl group Everglow appeared as guests along with Kang Han-Na.On the day of the broadcast, Kang Han-Na confessed, I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.So Yoo Jae-seok asked, What should I do after separation? Lee Guk-joo said, If you leave the broadcast and tell me for yourself, you have to play like a real Trash.I have to do what I didnt do, he replied.Lee Guk-joo said, Is not one person sick? I really should do this because I am in Itaewon. He played a dance with one hand over his face and caused a laugh.

Gag Woman Lee Guk-joo introduced how to deal with pain after parting

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, singer Hyun-ah, Gag Woman Lee Guk-joo, and member of girl group Everglow appeared as guests along with Kang Han-Na.

On the day of the broadcast, Kang Han-Na confessed, "I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime."

So Yoo Jae-seok asked, "What should I do after separation?" Lee Guk-joo said, "If you leave the broadcast and tell me for yourself, you have to play like a real Trash. I have to do what I didn't do," he replied.

Lee Guk-joo said, "Is not one person sick? I really should do this because I am in Itaewon." He played a dance with one hand over his face and caused a laugh.