Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee, "Two weeks in Spain during Jason and Love, only in accommodation" Why?

Gagwoman Hong Hyon-hee recalls her Love daysOn SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 3rd, Gag Woman Hong Hyon-hees Spanish travelogue will be released.Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared as a guest in the recent recording, appeared pleasantly, expressing his gratitude to all members of Running Man as well as his usual best friend Yang Se-chan.Hong Hyon-hee showed off his big gag womans big performance on the day and made the scene into a laughing sea. Especially, he attracted attention by revealing his love trip with his husband Jason.Hong Hyon-hee released a Spanish episode with Jason during his Love days, saying, I traveled to Spain with Jason for two weeks during his Love days.At that time, I did not have a lot of schedules, so I was able to travel for a long time. Hong Hyon-hee said, But I did not have any sightseeing. I surprised the members and said, Why did not you do sightseeing? I asked the members of the members, I did not have time to get to know each other.In addition, on this day, not only Hong Hyon-hee but also actor Park Ji-hyun, who is emerging as a popular actor in the drama New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong and Gonjiam, showed an unexpected entertainment feeling.Meanwhile, Running Man with Hong Hyon-hee and Park Ji-hyun will be broadcast at 5 pm on Sunday, 3rd

Gagwoman Hong Hyon-hee recalls her Love days

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 3rd, Gag Woman Hong Hyon-hee's Spanish travelogue will be released.

Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared as a guest in the recent recording, appeared pleasantly, expressing his gratitude to all members of Running Man' as well as his usual best friend Yang Se-chan.

Hong Hyon-hee showed off his big gag woman's big performance on the day and made the scene into a laughing sea. Especially, he attracted attention by revealing his Love trip with his husband Jason.

Hong Hyon-hee released a Spanish episode with Jason during his Love days, saying, "I traveled to Spain with Jason for two weeks during his Love days. At that time, I did not have a lot of schedules, so I was able to travel for a long time. "

Hong Hyon-hee said, "But I did not have any sightseeing." I surprised the members and said, "Why did not you do sightseeing?" I asked the members of the members, "I did not have time to get to know each other.

In addition, on this day, not only Hong Hyon-hee but also actor Park Ji-hyun, who is emerging as a popular actor in the drama 'New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong' and 'Gonjiam', showed an unexpected entertainment feeling.

Meanwhile, Running Man' with Hong Hyon-hee and Park Ji-hyun will be broadcast at 5 pm on Sunday, 3rd