"CF Images are preconceived" "All The Butlers" Lee Yeong-ae, now "a delightful Young Ae."

Seoul=) = Master Lee Yeong-ae showed a new attraction.On SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, actor Lee Yeong-ae appeared as a master and spent a day with Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong Sungjae.Lee Yeong-ae invited the rising figures to his home in Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do; a single-family house with a wide Madang like Exercise.The rising figure, who opened the door and saw Lee Yeong-ae coming out of Madang, was busy hiding in surprise and shyness.Everyone admired Lee Yeong-aes real life and said, Lets be really beautiful.Lee Yeong-ae came out with her children; her son Jung Seung-kwon, and her daughter Jung Seung-bin, twin children, greeted her with a bright figure.Lee Yeong-ae said: The kids are in the second grade of elementary school and they moved to Seoul because they had to go to school.I often come down here, but I invited it because I thought it would be good today. Lee Yeong-ae took the members with him, saying that there was a cabbage field near the house; he asked them to pick cabbage and radish with his distinctive soft tone.The members unwittingly followed Lee Yeong-aes words.Lee Yeong-ae learned Korean cuisine during Dae Jang Geum and said that he still mainly learns Korean food and likes Korean food.However, Lee Yeong-aes daughter laughed at the members by saying that she liked spaghetti during the dishes her mother gave.The early conversation was awkward, too: everyone was nervous about their conversation with Lee Yeong-ae, who said: Ive been a person Ive liked since I was so young.Wasnt it the ideal type of all men in Korea? Lee Yeong-ae said, Did I make it too uncomfortable?I used to cut my fingers while shooting Dae Jang Geum, but I sutured without anesthesia, he said.Lee Yeong-ae also caut after members failed to believe they had done finger sutures without anesthesia.Yook Sungjae laughed, saying, Vease is completely organic, but talk seems to hit some MSG.Lee Yeong-ae said of his image, There is a CF image, it seems to be elegant or all that is preconceived.I am also a person who shouts and angers at children, he said. When children are polite, they are angry. I felt frustrated when I played (because of the image): after Dae Jang Geum, I found a transformation after kind Mr. Keumza.I have found a work that can erupt another energy that I have not seen in this movie. Lee Yeong-ae recently went to a BTS concert, which Lee Yeong-ae said: It was the first time I had a concert in such a big stadium, I havent been to a teenager.It was a new sight for me in itself. I told my junior, I will be singer when I am born again. It was different from what an actor could feel.If the master does idol, it is one tower and olkill. Lee Yeong-ae said, Who will do it?I want to do my heart now, he said. I think the new challenge will be fun. Lee Yeong-ae spent time with Yang Se-hyeong making naturalistic food.Yook Sungjae Lee Seung-gi took piano lessons with her daughter Seung Bin Yang, and Lee Sang-yoon became a family of Lee Yeong-ae, spending time with her son, Seung Kwon, who was interested in mathematics.

Seoul=) = Master Lee Yeong-ae showed a new attraction.

On SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, actor Lee Yeong-ae appeared as a Master and spent a day with Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong Sungjae.

Lee Yeong-ae invited the rising figures to his home in Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do; a single-family house with a wide Madang like Exercise. The rising figure, who opened the door and saw Lee Yeong-ae coming out of Madang, was busy hiding in surprise and shyness. Everyone admired Lee Yeong-ae's real life and said, "Let's be really beautiful."

Lee Yeong-ae came out with her children; her son Jung Seung-kwon, and her daughter Jung Seung-bin, twin children, greeted her with a bright figure. Lee Yeong-ae said: "The kids are in the second grade of elementary school and they moved to Seoul because they had to go to school. I often come down here, but I invited it because I thought it would be good today. "

Lee Yeong-ae took the members with him, saying that there was a cabbage field near the house; he asked them to pick cabbage and radish with his distinctive soft tone. The members unwittingly followed Lee Yeong-ae's words.

Lee Yeong-ae learned Korean cuisine during Dae Jang Geum' and said that he still mainly learns Korean food and likes Korean food. However, Lee Yeong-ae's daughter laughed at the members by saying that she liked 'spaghetti' during the dishes her mother gave.

The early conversation was awkward, too: everyone was nervous about their conversation with Lee Yeong-ae, who said: "I've been a person I've liked since I was so young. Wasn't it the ideal type of all men in Korea? "

Lee Yeong-ae said, "Did I make it too uncomfortable?" "I used to cut my fingers while shooting Dae Jang Geum', but I sutured without anesthesia," he said. Lee Yeong-ae also 'caut' after members failed to believe they had done finger sutures without anesthesia. Yook Sungjae laughed, saying, "Vease is completely organic, but talk seems to hit some MSG."

Lee Yeong-ae said of his image, "There is a CF image, it seems to be elegant or all that is preconceived. I am also a person who shouts and angers at children, "he said." When children are polite, they are angry. "

"I felt frustrated when I played (because of the image): after Dae Jang Geum', I found a transformation after 'kind Mr. Keumza'. I have found a work that can erupt another energy that I have not seen in this movie. "

Lee Yeong-ae recently went to a BTS concert, which Lee Yeong-ae said: "It was the first time I had a concert in such a big stadium, I haven't been to a teenager. "It was a new sight for me in itself." "I told my junior, 'I will be singer when I am born again. It was different from what an actor could feel."

"If the Master does idol, it is 'one tower' and 'olkill'." Lee Yeong-ae said, "Who will do it? I want to do my heart now, "he said." I think the new challenge will be fun. "

Lee Yeong-ae spent time with Yang Se-hyeong making naturalistic food. Yook Sungjae Lee Seung-gi took piano lessons with her daughter Seung Bin Yang, and Lee Sang-yoon became a family of Lee Yeong-ae, spending time with her son, Seung Kwon, who was interested in mathematics.