"Difference + SinB" Davischi Lee Hae-ri, new song 'To My Long Lovers' Deep Eyes in Teaser

Female duo Davichi has released a digital single To My Long Lovers Teaser Image.Davichi posted Lee Hae-ri personal Teaser Image of the digital single To My Long Lover through the official SNS at noon on the 18th, raising expectations for the new song.Lee Hae-ri in the open photo wears a warm-toned orange color costume and gives a warm mood.In addition, it adds calm and SinB charm with deep eyes, and the appearance of the unique neat appearance attracts attention.Davichi announces the digital single To My Long Lovers on December 3.It is a new song released in seven months after My last words that I could not tell you in May. If the previous song contains Davisis refreshing sensibility, this new song To my long-time lover contains warm sensibility.In particular, it is expected to be a winter version of Davichis warm and warm sensibility.Recently, Davichi has inevitably changed its release schedule to December 3 for the more complete album later.As Davichi decided to change the schedule after carefully reviewing it, it is expected that it will be a warm year-end gift for fans who have been waiting for a long time with a high-quality music.Davichi announces the digital single To My Long Lovers at 6pm on December 3.Photo: Stone Music Entertainment

Female duo Davichi has released a digital single 'To My Long Lovers' Teaser Image.

Davichi posted Lee Hae-ri personal Teaser Image of the digital single "To My Long Lover" through the official SNS at noon on the 18th, raising expectations for the new song.

Lee Hae-ri in the open photo wears a warm-toned orange color costume and gives a warm mood. In addition, it adds calm and SinB charm with deep eyes, and the appearance of the unique neat appearance attracts attention.

Davichi announces the digital single 'To My Long Lovers' on December 3. It is a new song released in seven months after 'My last words that I could not tell you' in May. If the previous song contains Davisi's refreshing sensibility, this new song 'To my long-time lover' contains warm sensibility.

In particular, it is expected to be a winter version of Davichi's warm and warm sensibility.

Recently, Davichi has inevitably changed its release schedule to December 3 for the more complete album later. As Davichi decided to change the schedule after carefully reviewing it, it is expected that it will be a warm year-end gift for fans who have been waiting for a long time with a high-quality music.

Davichi announces the digital single 'To My Long Lovers' at 6pm on December 3.

Photo: Stone Music Entertainment