"You know me?"...EXO, another Worldview that showed me in an "Option."

EXO (EXO) has returned to its all-time concept of intense and fascinating atmosphere.EXO released its sixth album OBSESSION, a full-length song, and the title song Obsession Music Video, which is the same name, through various music sites at 6 pm on the 27th.The title song Opsition is a song of Hip hop dance genre that can feel EXOs dark charisma.The addictiveness of the vocal samples repeated like magic, heavy beats, and straight monologue style lyrics stand out.The lyrics say, You know me?(I dont think so) / What do you dig into me (I dont think so) / You cover my eyes (I dont think so) / Cover the truths (I dont think so) / Dump out a futile dream (I dont think so) / Dont let me spit out the poison (I dont think so) So) / You have never had me again (I dont think so) and the will to escape from the darkness of a terrible obsession toward yourself.Especially, the repeated lyrics released in a straightforward monologue form add to the fun of listeners.Music Video, which was unveiled together, can see the colorful appearance of the members, which are added from more intense and masculine charm to contradictory anti-war charm.Charismatic style and powerful choreography have been added to make it impossible to keep an eye on.In addition, the new album will feature Trouble combined with various genre elements such as traps and reggae, Jekyll expressing the inner conflict with his other self, Dance in which the harmony of rhythmic chorus, string, and flute sound creates a dreamy atmosphere, and Hip, which confidently shows a firm belief in love The hop dance song Ya Ya Ya is included to meet EXOs colorful musical colors.Photo: EXO Option Music Video

EXO (EXO) has returned to its all-time concept of intense and fascinating atmosphere.

EXO released its sixth album 'OBSESSION', a full-length song, and the title song 'Obsession' Music Video, which is the same name, through various music sites at 6 pm on the 27th.

The title song 'Opsition' is a song of Hip hop dance genre that can feel EXO's dark charisma. The addictiveness of the vocal samples repeated like magic, heavy beats, and straight monologue style lyrics stand out.

The lyrics say, 'You know me? (I don't think so) / What do you dig into me (I don't think so) / You cover my eyes (I don't think so) / Cover the truths (I don't think so) / Dump out a futile dream (I don't think so) / Don't let me spit out the poison (I don't think so) So) / You have never had me again (I don't think so)' and the will to escape from the darkness of a terrible obsession toward yourself. Especially, the repeated lyrics released in a straightforward monologue form add to the fun of listeners.

Music Video, which was unveiled together, can see the colorful appearance of the members, which are added from more intense and masculine charm to contradictory anti-war charm. Charismatic style and powerful choreography have been added to make it impossible to keep an eye on.

In addition, the new album will feature "Trouble" combined with various genre elements such as traps and reggae, "Jekyll" expressing the inner conflict with his other self, "Dance" in which the harmony of rhythmic chorus, string, and flute sound creates a dreamy atmosphere, and Hip, which confidently shows a firm belief in love The hop dance song "Ya Ya Ya" is included to meet EXO's colorful musical colors.

Photo: EXO 'Option' Music Video